First Indoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Indoor grow

So I wanna start my first indoor grow in my bedroom. I always have my plants outdoors but im tired of the rain and the cloudy days because it doesn't help my ladies.
    I was thinking in a VIPARSPECTRA 600W led light and a 48”x48”x80” Apollo tent. I do not use any type of nutrients.. only organic super soil. What do you guys think? How many plants can fit in that tent? Should I buy some fans for my grow? I need advise please.

Peace
    Last edited by Lpro27; 10-04-2017, 11:14 PM.

Well all that depends on alot of variables like what type of training youwill do i did the same finally came inside instead of out side i have a 38x48x60 and iv trained my girl to pretty much use up all of that space lol so i mean its all depending on if you want to train or if your going single cola plants id say about 12 max so you could arrange it so every plant has a little more that a sq ft to claim as its own lol just my thoughs and opinions tho lol
    Last edited by Graff420; 10-04-2017, 11:22 PM. Reason: My phone is broke and wont quit clicking buttons smh
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Best advice would be to go to the gwe main site, they have every thing u need to know to pick the best set up for your needs / circumstances. There are so many options it pays to take the time to research and if u do you have the best possible chance at a successful grow.

Comment

I agree Joker. I am doing my first ever grow and gwe is where i gained most of my knowledge about supplies.

Comment

I'm with Joker, all you need is already laid out for you on GWE. I wish GWE was up an running 50 years ago. Oh me at all the f-cking nightmares I had when I first started growing. GWE, has made it easy.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

thank you guys. I already read all the stuff from GWE and that's why I've chosen the Led and the tent. In my bedroom there's always Air Conditioner, so my room has a nice temperature, still i'll need some fans for my plants, right? at least for moving the inside air of the tent

Comment

Yeah your gonna need a fan or two. They really help with strengthening your plants. Are you worried about smell ??
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Like everyone else is saying, you have lots of options. You can scrog one plant in a ten gallon pot and fill the tent. Or your could do 3 or 4 plants with some topping and LST or scrog and fill the tent. Or a bunch of single cola plants in a SOG or 3 or 4 mainline or manifold. For fans, you should consider a strong exhaust fan and carbon filter high in the tent and dumping hot air outside your grow space Out a window or into an attic works. 4" setup is OK, 6 " is better. Intake can be passive using one of the ground level tent flaps. 2 or 3 little clip on fans to help with airflow too. There are growers here that run perpetual grows with autos using one tent. That's cool too because you are harvesting every month or so once you get the cycle going. Good luck.
                4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Thank you Sheesh . I only tried manifolding my plants outdoors, like the nugbuckets style, 4 or 8 colas per plant. Usually I have 3 plants per harvest, not more or less. D.A.A.S.69 the smell is something I didn't consider yet, but i will figure it out later because i suppose that growing Indoors will take a bunch of smell everywhere. I just thought it was simple as putting the led lights, fans, the tent, my soil and that's it. Damn

Comment

Well this was my first grow trying LST, manifolding like Nugbuckets. A beautifull and smelly Aurora Indica from Nirvana

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X