Outdoor Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Plant

Hello - This is the first plant I've grown outdoors and while it looks fine I'm wondering if there are any training techniques I should use? I've grown a couple hydro grows and from what I read indoor and outdoor techniques vary a lot. So, what can I do to this plant to make it better? It's been in bloom a few weeks.

Maybe just gently tie back some branches to allow more light to the middle bud sites

Comment

• buz
      buz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Joker - yeah, that sounds like a good idea - I'll be sure and get that done.

Good job Buzz, pretty plant, definitely need to tie those long colas back, to allow good light and air to pass thru. Might want to remove a couple of those big fan leaves if they are blocking any bud sites. Nice plant, lots of bud in your future.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

outdoor scrog works great, check these pics out. its a friend of mine on googleplus https://plus.google.com/collection/EzDi8

Comment

So I'll definitely get some light duty training going, thanks for the tips. I wish I could take some credit for this 'beauty', but truth be told she was a dying indoor plant that got kicked (not really) to the backyard and there she fixed herself and is what she is - I have yet to do anything for her - amazing!!!

Comment

Amazing plants aren't they Buzz.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• buz
            buz commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed D.A.A.S.69.

Looking good. I'd just try to open the interior of the plant and then provide some support if the cola's get to heavy.

WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

The plant seems to be opening itself through the weight of the colas - gently spreading outward. Keeping an eye on support as needed.

Looks like harvest may be coming soon. The pistols are beginning to turn white to brown. I'm waiting on yet another trichome viewing device - this time I'm going with a Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope (MM-300). Hopefully this will get me close enough to the trichs to tell their readiness.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X