Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating gently cooked greens from week 2 flower got me high as heck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a hellava cocktail Alltatup , I bet that witches brew is good as hell, wish I had some. It might help my Suboxone kick in quicker ,you reckon? ?.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Shit, for real man? Are you really kicking the bad stuff? Or you just pullin my leg?

It is an amazing cocktail. I've always enjoyed mixing different strains together for a different high. Plus I've been studying decarboxylation recently, and I have learned that you lose about half of the psychoactive and other stuff when you ignite cannabis. I'm now completely convinced that that's one of the least efficient ways to get high.

I ate my greens at 7:30 this morning, and I've gently been coming down off the high for the past few hours. Still feel totally relaxed....

I'm serious Alltatup that potion sounds like it just might be the ticket for alot of things. Can you get a patent for it ? Somebody's probably already trying, don't you reckon . I kicked the bad stuff long ago, no way to kick them subs. They are life savers along with the reefer. PS. OJH is coming to see ya.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup!!! I'm gonna meet the Marine and the Mrs. today!!!

I'm really getting into the medicinal aspect of this whole game. I'm trying to help various friends with pain and anxiety, as well as myself.  When my friend's girlfriend said that her horrific cramps were gone after she ingested the leaves, I was so happy! I'm still just blown away by the power of the leaves when gently cooked. Got a lot more to learn.

I just ordered a little decaroxylation machine that I'd read about some time ago: http://www.ardentcannabis.com/produc...decarboxylator
      My goal is to preserve the terpenes, because I believe that they are producing an intense medicinal effect in the gently cooked leaves.

For MEDICINAL EFFECTS, smoking is one of, if not the least, efficient form of administration cuz ignition destroys so much good stuff. Eating the right stuff on an empty stomach sends the medicine right to work.

See my pm!

I got your PM an thanks alot. Good Luck with your medicine, I got some cash if you ever need any for your project, I'm serious too.Your meds could prove out to be just what we all need. How about you 10percent ,me 90percent profit , you know I'm kidding. Good Luck Atu.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Anyone can grow this medicine!!! I told y'all exactly which strains I'm growing. It's going to take me some time to get this fine-tuned and really figure out, for example, what combination will reduce pain and inflammation without getting me high as heck.

And I'll let ya know when I need a business manager, but we're going to have to discuss the profit distribution!!! ;-}

You do yo thing young lady , I'm pulling for you. How you like my avatar atu. I got it from my Little Feat album. There's a fat man in the bathtub with the blues. hahaha
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 10-08-2017, 07:31 AM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering what the heck that was; I thought it was a marshmallow smoking a joint...

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is its Lowell George burning down.

APPROACHING EQUILIBRIUM

This morning I cooked up mostly Cannatonic leaves with a little Black Domina (pure indica) and a pinch of Diamond Cookie. I let it cook a little longer, and I measured the water temperature; it was around 200 degrees F. Threw in a little olive oil and ate the greens, like a couple of bites. I didn't drink the green water cuz I wanted to see how strong the leaves were:

I'm guuuuuuud!!! This mix took away inflammatory pain, totally relaxed me physically, and I'm clear-headed. So like really stoned but clear-headed. Me and Busta the doglet just took a walk that felt really good. Totally ready to go to work.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• redbeard
      redbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Just leaves . Asuming yes frosty at all or just regular i throw away two garbage bags full ever round fans.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Now they are leaves about 4 weeks into flowers, not showing trichomes yet. But there are all these other things that are present, and you can smell all the terpenes beginning to define themselves. Of course, the aroma is stronger than 2 weeks ago, but there's something in these leaves that is dy no mite.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X