Smoking to help with pain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking to help with pain.

Hi this is going to sound out there but I'm not a smoker yet. Because of my job. I started to grow med weed for my husband the Doctor stop giving him his pain meds back in March but can you smoke the leaf that you pick off the plants and will they help with the pain till we harvest?

Perhaps once or twice if the body has no tolerance.I tried when starting out. Expect harshness.

Comment

Angeljo jo Please take a look at what I've discovered:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-high-as-heck
      Last edited by alltatup; 10-03-2017, 01:49 PM.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

You can also soak your cuttings in EverClear using a sandwich bag. Grind in a coffee grinder, let soak a few hours or over night. Strain and pour into a Teflon bowl/plate used for HBO. Let the EverClear evaporate and you're left with dark goo, I call tar. Collect with a razor blade or spoon. Vape the tar with a water pipe. The water will cut some of natural harshness.
        This is much stronger than smoking the leaf and cuttings and will have all the CBD, CBN and everything else except cellulose.
        I give this away to some friends that have chronic joint pain.

Comment

you would be better off making a decoction with the larger leaves(early trim) or even just boil it into tea. which is basically the same thing as a decoction. I find this to be the most effective way to treat my back pain using "early trim" . smoking it is just to harsh and you would have to use very large amounts to make a butter that will help his pain. so making a tea is the best way, at least for my injury related back pain.

Comment

Thanks for advice. Will try.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X