315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks ! They seem to be growing a bit slow to me... But I only started flowering nutrients last week.

Comment

I've also been able to determine the strains... I think lol. I'm pretty sure I am raising a romulan and a cheesus 😀

Comment

Thanks again to everyone who has reposted and replied. Its nice to get such support as a first time grower!

Comment

Well flowering is in full force!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	P_20171103_161611_DF.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	142114
              Click image for larger version  Name:	P_20171103_161721_DF.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.28 MB ID:	142115
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_31227.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	142116
              Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20171103_161915_HDR_p.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	142117

Comment

In my opinion if u want lots of frost add 1/4cup white sugar to ur feed water also if u want big flowers add a pk booster like 50/34 then cut ur base nutes In half

Comment

I've actually been steering clear of the white sugar and going with organic cane sugar. I plan on getting some pk power nutes next week to help they bulk up. Right now just using maxibloom
                  Find products from General Hydroponics at low prices. Shop online for barbecues, mowers, garden tools, generators, snow blowers and more at Amazon.ca

Comment

Oh nice yep that will work nicely, I personaly would sugest either bud booster or moab for a pk booster its very cheap and works just as gd as the exspesive stuff like bud blood lol

Comment

What week is ur plant into flower now

Comment

This is the end of week5

Comment

How far away is ur light? And if u can add that pk booster soon!

Comment

This is mine going into week 4 with a 1000w hps, emerald harvest 3part and bud booster 50/34 with white sugar and organic mollasas fed last week and will contuine till harvest

Comment

• Mr Pot
                              Mr Pot commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You add white sugar and organic molasses in late flowering? What week did you start and what is your recommendation? People say around one tsp per gallon, do you add them when you water with plain water as well?

The pk and sugars make a huge difference

Comment

Light is only about 8 inches away. They look behind for week 5 to me

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X