Name:	DSC_0363.JPG
Views:	419
Size:	6.89 MB
ID:	48805Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0365.JPG
Views:	392
Size:	7.03 MB
ID:	48806

Starting to look and smell great littlest one on the left and the bush is the right. Im getting more heat to them during the day and they like it.

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    the buds are forming I'm fighting heat and cold , they don't like the heaters but the night without lights makes it cold water, No more winter photo's until I can make the room warmer. My auto's are not as fast as yours so I'm messing with the exhaust to keep more heat .

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Sum fine looking plant material!! One day I would like to have trunks like yours. How long to go do you think?
    So excited!!!

• Green75
    replied
    Damn....looking great!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    New picture I'm pleased this plant is growing so cool, the heaters in the res. they don't like it so I'm only using if the water is to cold at night before the light goes out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0350.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	7.29 MB
ID:	47186Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0351.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	7.51 MB
ID:	47187

Leave a comment:

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Wow are they bushy!

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    My plan is 5 gal Smart pots with coco in a 2x4x5 tent. Right now I have a 400w MH/MPS, but I'm thinking I'll get a 600w for this grow. Not sure yet though as money is a bit tight right now.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Think I did her before learning to top and yes..she does that anyway I think
    Indeed you have been patient...you have a beautiful and strange plant there I don't think I could do your distance on this. I hope you save the trunk. Stubborn you are and I really admire that

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    It's a funny plant it has lots of leaves and mine is so tight I've gotten one cola I didn't want to prune off. The leaves if allowed to get big will be yellow in the center. They didn't like misting or the ph not perfect. If allowed to be large I saw they get big.
    I can't wait to watch the colas grow I've been more then patient on this grow.

• Tika
    replied
    Eager too witness the gold leaf trim...for me she was a difficult one in that the sugar leaves were very nested and impeded and at that time I was removing then nested and imbedded. For no good reason ....and AND... gold leaf made one of my best night Time tinctures why I wonder is it not on Leafly?

Leave a comment:

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Just started a new grow and had the same thing happen. I germinate between two sheets of acid free paper soaking wet in a blackout container over a germination mat. Started with 5 varieties, 3 of which all germinated in less than 36 hrs and two which didn't show any sign after 7 days (3 seeds for each strain). So I tossed them. Wanted some insurance so I tried another strain which again germinated in less than 24hrs and then I put them directly into the coco. The plants in the coco are younger but larger than all of the first to germinate. Only thing I did different was to skip using the rock wool cubes like I did with the first ones. Probably not going to use the rock wool again.
    I think it might actually slow down the development of roots compared to going directly into coco....but I tried it because others seemed to be getting good results. Still learning by experimentation and all the fine collection of tutorials and comments on this site_ thanks to everyone!

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Thats one of them_ the Blueberry, I had the same thing happen my first grow and I was bummed at first but then it all got straightened out_no pun intended_ in the end it all worked out well. Cheers, and happy growing!

• kingfish
    replied
    Now that's what I call a Full Bush.

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    How much bud do you think? It's a study girl built like a brick house LOL

• Green75
    replied
    Ma'am they look tight!!! :-) :-)

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X