• Show
Clear All

• Green75
    replied
    Damn....again..Damn...

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Couple new shots going on wk.11 flora series + Hydroguard.

I'm attached to these by boyfriend said okay enough playing around with those (like I wanted them to take 5 months) LOL

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0432.JPG Views:	1 Size:	7.74 MB ID:	59045Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0433.JPG Views:	1 Size:	6.16 MB ID:	59046

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0439.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	8.47 MB
ID:	59047

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    If you'd like I could build a hedge around your back yard no one would notice LOL

• Green75
    replied
    Holy Shit...look at them girls...wow...shrubs of buds...amazing...so thick and dense and loving life!!

Congrats...

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    This tincture will rock my socks off I think LOL

• Tika
    replied
    WOW! !! So robust! Great working Karlee!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    It's been a grow from Murphy's Law 101 I'm surprised I've made it this far 100 some days later LOL

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks my friend I owe you for this crop LOL

• Karlee
    replied
    Week 10

Just fed them and they look like one big bud and the smells coming out of my tent when I open it up is glorious.

. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0407 2.JPG
Views:	398
Size:	6.31 MB
ID:	57009Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0406.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	7.06 MB
ID:	57010

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Yea she is really on her game...

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Great grow and great journal, THANKS! And look at that stalk, WOOF!

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I just cut down my first boy from my first grow. With all the great advice here, it wen't great. The leaves were happy, the roots were massive, white and smelled fresh. Just follow the tutorials, and you don't even have to be exact to get good results.

If you haven't tried cloning, you can make a bunch of clones to experiment with. I took a little shoe box sized bin, filled it with nutes and put in bubblers, and sat clones in it. The bubbles splash enough to wet the bottoms of the grow cups and the little ones are groing like crazy. You can see pics on my "Greetings from Southern Oregon" grow, NICE roots after just two weeks.

You can do this.

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they are intriguing. My bud brought some I never smelled before. Bubblegum, just like the old pink gum. That was a first, it was so sticky it didn't want to grind up or burn in doobie. Half way it just ozooed resin through paper.

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    They smell pretty intriguing, so far I haven't had a skunk smelling crop they all are unique smelling LOL

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika It's getting close to harvest did you wait till cloudy trichomes? and did you like the effects of the gold leaf?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X