East Coast peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Coast peeps

From here on the lower Eastern shore I just want to wish the best of luck to all of my east coast neighbors with the coming storms. May the Cannabis Gods smile upon you with no power outages or property damage. Stay safe everyone.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Damn right ABW3 , it's a bad one for sure, I hope it don't hit anybody. I'm thankful it turned an it ain't coming in the Gulf anymore. Still catching hell from the last storm.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

If it does hit hard down south, I think I will have learned not to grow during hurricane season. If I lose my power again, there go my two grows...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen some of it, and it basically has the same "problem" for me, same kind of reinforcement of white privelege, but don't get me started. I'll go too deep.

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you watch it through to the end it really does come full circle for those in the elite. The moral of the story is you can only control something with a mind of its own for so long before it turns on you. If you want to get baked and watch a show that will really mess you up try Black Mirror. Every episode is a different concept of how near future technology is either going to be amazing or completely f*ck the human race.

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Another out there show that I believe everyone should watch all the way through is Dr. Who. If we ever have children I'm going to make them watch it strictly because of the values the show enforces. The Doctor is a hero who always wins and never carries a weapon. "Never cruel or cowardly" is the oath he took and he treats every race, culture, creed, gender, species, etc., with respect and acceptance. Truly an amazing show if you are into sci-fi.

alltatup get a small gen.for your hydro system I also hope everyone down south are safe and don't get hit to hard with and damage
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it might later on come your way OJH , I hope not. Be careful Alltatup. If you have to evacuate don't get so high you can't drive. I sure hope ole JEG, is gonna be safe .
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 09-07-2017, 06:20 AM.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        DAAS. No matter how high I get, I can drive.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 No can do right now. I think where I'm at will be ok.

Lost my whole grow with S.S.Sandy, learned my lesson,ran out and got me a gen.and a cupple of 5gal gas cans just in case the gas station lost power too like last time.
      stay high and stay dry and safe lol

Comment

Everyone be safe!

The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Their hair looks so funny now...

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          heh, yea it does.

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          of course it did then too, but we were the long hair and headbands crowd, ok, still am, and plenty thought and still do think the same of me, lol.

Looks like a bunch of privileged bastards to me Alltatup.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Why privileged? (Tho its true that hella white folks are quite privileged)

Privileged to be playing that Les Paul.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gibson Lives Matter

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Y'all too funny.

Noon Sunday the 10th: here in the SC midlands, I can't believe how windy and overcast it is. It amazes me to think that this wind is coming from that storm. Our worst day is supposed to be tomorrow... Sheesh. Time to smoke up, shriners...
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Have they issued a State of Emergency or anything?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          The governor declared state of emerg. last week, but wow, it looks like we will avoid what I was afraid of a couple of days ago. Today is our bad day; it's raining a little right now, but we expect high winds and flash flooding. If we don't lose power, I will be a very grateful farmer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X