Flowering time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering time?

I've had my plants in veg stage for quite a long while and now they have been in flowering stage for roughly a month. Everything seems to be great. They are female and show the sex clearly, I was just wondering exactly how long til I get bud now?

Is anyone there?

Comment

From the little info provided and no pic? another 30-60 days maybe more or less
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Yeah, really gonna need pictures to venture a guess.
        My first grow

Comment

Hard to say without a pic. Some strains start budding even before you go into the flowering stage, while others start as soon as you start the 12/12 light cycle. What type of lights you got?
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Its totaly strain and light dependant! Indica strains are 8-10weeks of flower and sativas are 12-16weeks with proper lighting anything over 50watts per sqf

Comment

Do u know the strain and whats the rest of the info on the grow? Temp/rh, light type/true watts and distance co2 ect....

Comment

Do u have a jewlers loupe or are u gunna guess by the hair colors when to harvest?

Comment

Comment

• Cannabliss
                    Cannabliss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice plant. If I'm not mistaken, looks to me like your long-awaited buds are already forming.

I apologize, I am having trouble uploading pics.

Comment

I am unsure of strain but believe it to be some sort of sativa. They were in veg roughly four months, have been in flower about two weeks. They are pistils and/or bud sites I think everywhere. I did a good trim right before flowering switch. And occansionly snip a big leaf or two for light paths. Plants are about 3 and 1/2 ft tall. All look great and healthy, haven't really had any trouble, just curious on time frame.

Comment

Lights are normal daylight bulbs, three around each plant, and a couple halogen lights over top. I have grown outdoor a few times, this is my first indoor/outdoor grow. Lights are mainly used only on off weather days. This is my first real good size grow too and so far all is well. I have just been doing what works

Comment

As mentioned, she looks good and she does look like a Sativa to me as well, but you had her in veg roughly 4 months?? That's probably the longest veg time I've heard thus far lol.

I'm not sure what's the total wattage of all your lights combined, but whatever wattage you had her in veg, you'll need about double that in flower if you want those buds to really take off. Good luck with the rest of the growth. Keep us up-to-date.
                        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                          tyler_ hobbyist commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I had a candy cane in veg for 6months grew her 8 feet tall by almost 4feet wide under 2, 1000w hps. So its possible to veg an photo as long as u want lol

• GanjaGed
                          GanjaGed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can keep them in veg for a long long time, that's how dedicated mothers are kept.

Thanks cannabliss. Yea the veg time was not planned that way at all lol it just kinda happened. The main reason I guess was because I wanted to get the plants all as tall as possible before switching to 12/12. What wattage would you recommend?

Comment

You just proved to me that one can actually take a plant that far into veg lol. Not making fun, it's actually very interesting how amazing she looks considering. Nice work.

What wattage do I recommend? Depends... Is it just this one plant or several? Are you growing her/them in a grow tent/grow room? How big and tall is the grow space? Any idea what's the combined wattage of the lights you're using on her/them now?

If you don't have any types of lights with reds in them such as HPS, LED's, T5's or the such, it would be a good idea to try to find and use them. If you're on a tight budget (like I was back in the day) and getting a costly light fixture just isn't happening, then I can only suggest to try to add more of the bulbs you're currently using or find some a bit more intense? You're also going to need a good fan to keep all that heat away from the plants.
                          Last edited by Cannabliss; 09-07-2017, 09:53 PM.
                          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X