X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days of flower
    IV hit the thirty day line, and started having some problems
    1) clones have bugs.
    it started 3 weeks ago, moths. So a little Spinosad spray, then gnats, and diatomaceous earth, then little microscopic eggs on the undersides of leafs, so neem oil. The biggest contributing factor is the clones are out in the open with no tent, with the changes in the seasons a hid light is a huge bug draw.
    2) Now with all that (because it isn't enough)
    3 weeks ago I give a Flush, transplanted, and then started losing new growth , all at the same time. Diagnosing as bugs to what looked like Calcium deficiency, just two day ago I check my calmag bottle and Low and behold my cal-mag is missing the cap seal, a quarter of the bottom of the bottle was hard as a rock. Now this is all my bad for not finding it sooner, adding to the clones problems, I may have to start new seeds and trash my clones. I have new cal-mag and the flowering tent is showing signs of lite deficiency but not unmanageable.
    besides the problem the girls are really starting to bulk up. I have dropped night time lows to 68f. And day time high at 75f

Green c.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171025_184931.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	139356
    Pineapple c.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20171025_184948.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.49 MB ID:	139357

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171024_224619.jpg Views:	1 Size:	594.9 KB ID:	139358
    Aurora and bag seed.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20171021_194149.jpg Views:	1 Size:	638.3 KB ID:	139359
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20171024_003032.jpg Views:	1 Size:	786.5 KB ID:	139360
    pictures of smell-o-vision.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20171023_184944.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	139361
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20171020_205205.jpg Views:	1 Size:	644.7 KB ID:	139362

Thanks for stopping in. Mr.Furley

Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-25-2017, 11:30 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• stevenics
      stevenics commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good furl.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They look fantastic, señor Furley!!! It seems like something always challenges us at some point in the grow!! But your buds look phat!!!

Did you, by the way, see my topic on the decarb machine?
      {"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"134555","data-size":"small"} After all the research I've done

I am so excited about making tinctures and creams, etc.!!! Your topic and all it covers are great!!! Thanks!

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks the both of you for your kind words and all the wisdom you share.

Stevenics they are cruising right along, I was dig on your horizontal bamboo trellis the other day good Idea.

Alltatup, I did read. I do alot of reading through both the sites lots of information and im patiently awaiting your test runs, I too am really interested and extractions and tincture, and I am hope to run a high cbd strain to lotion soon for comparison. I welcome challenges they keep you on your toes, I would rather not bugs but............

Thank you Mr.Furley for such an awesome journal, you really have some beautiful plants , and great pictures. Keep it up brother, very nice.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daas, It is because of growers like yourself that I and many others on here achieve their goals and push their standards higher. Happy grows borther.

Looking great Mr. Furley. Gonna be some nice buds!
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sheesh, I've got my fingers crossed.

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND 7 DAYS.
    The last update I expressed a lot of problems with.my Aurora Indica clones, so I have figured that it would be appropriate to update.
    The Good

After a Around of NEEM oil, Ph at 6.3, and proper levels of cal mag all clones have shown new, healthy grow, color to the point that I have even topped one of them last night.

The Bad

I have lost 3 weeks time on the clones as the growth at 4 weeks started to die. So I have to added a additional amount of veg time to recover the plants and have the Every thought of stress in the back of my mind.
    and yes they are 7 weeks old .

7 Days is all it took to recover after proper
    diagnosis

10/25
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171025_223749.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	567.7 KB
ID:	141662

Name:	20171025_223847.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	141663

Name:	20171101_204227.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	141664
    11/1

Name:	20171101_204244.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	777.4 KB
ID:	141665

Name:	20171101_204529.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	141666 happy growing.
    Mr.F

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Dutchman1 I was thinking the same thing about you sand! Lol. Makes for a great picture and a better conversation starter, but at last the extra half inch on top did not discourage gnats, so next time I will try sand.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup my chin is held high right now, and my outlook is that even if it was easier to toss it and start over it's better this way, to actually go through a problem and recover bring it to Harvest will be more of an achievement.
      Thanks for you kind words and support

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley you are absolutely right. That is the essence of the learning process. On my second grow, I got the worst case of root rot you can imagine, and I wanted to chuck the four plants who were full into flower, but I kept at it until I got rid of the root rot. The harvest would have been bigger without the rot I'm sure, but the bud turned out quite well in spite of the rot.

Awesome furley love the pics
    Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

Mr.Furley rambles on !

It has been a couple of week of hard core grow room dedication, have had several deficiencies, pH problems, and bugs around the growing but what a experience it has been. I am added new equipment which means new practices so here's a recap.

The Clones aka plants in veg

they were sick, they had bugs, they got deficiencies and all hope is lost.

Name:	20171028_000137.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	836.6 KB
ID:	144242
      but in the end after all the problems, trusting my diagnosis and following the guidance from GWE.com and the great family that makes up the forum, they look like 4 week old plants at 8 or 9 weeks.

Name:	20171110_215751.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	144243

Name:	20171110_215759.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	144244
      Good news is that I have a rejuvenating since a low stress training so I'm expecting this next grow to be spectacular in the Cola category.

New and exciting stuff

I have add a TDS PEN and a PH PEN to my grow room.
      now I just have to learn how to use them. I ALSO found a cheap fabric pot in ebay/amazon 5-5 gallon pot for $14 shipped to my door in 4 days. Now they are not the same material as my Geopots($6 each) but for the price I will play.
      so my clones aka plants in veg will bear the burden of experimentation with them.

All most ready.

Week 7
      Aurora Indica

Name:	20171110_215456.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	821.2 KB
ID:	144245

Green Crack

Name:	20171110_231920.jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	144246

Pineapple chunk

Name:	20171110_224125.jpg
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	144247

og bagweed

Name:	20171111_000335.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	144248
      and yes I am super stoke that this is what I've done with the help of all of you.
      happy grow
      Mr.Furley

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice !

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley, All hope is never lost!!! There is always another seed on the horizon waiting to be sown!!!

Mr.Furley. , those look so good I could eat them on my biscuits without having to put any syrup on them., great job.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Harvest Time 70 days

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_201228.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	148985

Aurora Indica

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_181016.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	148986

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_183749.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	148987

Pineapple Chunk

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_191247.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	148988

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_200658.jpg Views:	1 Size:	779.2 KB ID:	148989

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_200717.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	148991
        Wet weight pictured 307 gr. Pineapple tops.

As I have decided it would all come down tonight I removed top colas of 20gr. Or more to rack dry . Do to dry humidity, and it just started to rain I must leave most foilage and work for it, slowly trimming a little everyday . I plan on a couple new things this round, paper bags, water cure, so much to do
        and new life today

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171126_210524.jpg Views:	2 Size:	833.9 KB ID:	148992
        please stay tuned.
        Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Great pics, Mr.f!!!!! Great grow!!!

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gorgeous !

Very well done sir!! Now I guess the hard part of waiting is upon you.

Madman

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much, I call this part " practicing patience".

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning MrFurley, brother what a nice haul, a good one, what awesome pictures too. Those are some beautiful buds, my friend.
          What are you gonna grow now ?
          Whatever you grow, I know your gonna do a great job.

Thank you Daas, it is a nice pull. I will be placing for clones from these plants in the flowering tent next, 3 Aurora and 1 pineapple they are ready to go. First I must get these baby's wrapped up.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning MrFurley, Yeah ,you got a lot of work to do now, but it's fun work. It ain't like work - work.
          Great Job MrFurley. Beautiful plants.

THE NUMBERS ARE IN.

Aurora Indica by Nirvana 124gr.

Name:	20171201_214740.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	695.2 KB
ID:	150646

Green Crack 105 gr.

Name:	20171201_214849.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	637.5 KB
ID:	150647

Pineapple Chunk 115 gr.

Name:	20171201_215039.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	668.1 KB
ID:	150648

Bagweed 59 gr

Name:	20171201_215139.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	811.3 KB
ID:	150649
        Smokable
        Totaling 14.37 oz/403 gr at a cost of $1.25 a gram + My time.

In addition tincture, butter, and lotion trim 4.07 oz/114 gr.

I suspect upto an additional 10% loss during the rest of drying/curing time I have left.

Thank for your support.
        Mr Furley

Name:	20171127_193742-1.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	150650

Name:	20171201_020042.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	872.8 KB
ID:	150651

Name:	20171129_232212.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	150652

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome pictures, furley!!!

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Alltatup, come on over it a powwow at my crib, your all invited.

Now thats what I'm talking about MrFurley, beautiful plants, and a great harvest, how long did it take you to dry them MrFurley, way out there where you live ?
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Daas, I cut sunday night .The aurora indica need a jar at 60 hr. It was a bushy plant 1/2 bowl sized buds. Technically the Pineapple Chunk is still a little wet, some hit 70rh in a jar over last night so it gets a couple more hours of paper bag time. I'm water curing 84 gr of green c. That depending on the PPM should be done soon, it is not in the count Sould be another 14gr. Dry.

Mr. Furley sorry to resurrect an old thread here but on your lotion do you typically only use high CBD strains or do you think that makes much of a difference?
        48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
        600w mh/hps
        32”x32”x63” veg tent
        viparspectra PAR 450 led
        FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
        5 gallon Smart Pots
        Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
        Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• Locrian99
          Locrian99 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s good info thank you. Was trying to come up with an idea for trim and my father in law we’re discussing lotion last night, one of his friends swears by it. He’s an old farmer/mechanic plenty of aches and pains thought I’d try making some for him. Thinking I’ll just use what I have and if the results are good try s high cbd strain. Thank you for the info.
          Last edited by Locrian99; 01-21-2018, 11:12 PM. Reason: I have fat fingers apparently.

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Mr Furley, I was excited to try higher CBD strains also and found that a 1-1 of THC to CBD works best for me. When I tried the higher CBD strains, 2 CBD-1 THC, or strains with almost no THC I did get some relief but not nearly as much as with strains that included THC. Obviously everyone's different and may have different results but just thought Id mention it.
          Last edited by Dutchman1; 01-22-2018, 10:04 PM.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Most definitely Dutchman, I was watching a lecture from Rick Simmons and he was stating that CBD works best when mixed with THC and that zero THC and all CBD would not work as well. A symbiotic relationship.

Why decarb for lotion/balm, for knees to get high? I accumulated enough dispo rso to make balm: 1:1 + only THC, olive oil and beeswax. Next is 1:1 gum drops. I found a gram of rso I didn't remember buying.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope all is well with Mr.furley he is such a helpful mentor to this site. Hey Puglover1 did you smoke that gram before reading the dates of this post?? LOL

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Nope. I was missing a lot of members here from when I joined, I stalked posts of a few of them. Like, where's Canuck147 been? I get concerned sometimes, missing many of the regs, many of the guys are older than us. It was a dabber pen type gram of oil I opened. Alien Rock Candy. I enjoyed some with my dab device, low temp, pretty good. Dabbing makes me laugh at myself, I need that. I was just outside with a pug and referred to a frog as a grasshopper. I prefer a frog, if given a choice.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Puglover1

What a walk down memory lane you dug up, don't think that you're tags have gone unread as I have been around and it warmed my heart when I read this a few months back. Let me tell you about being a ghost on gwe... a lot of people on this thread that you read today are not on this form anymore and are people I looked up to, taught me things then disappeared, at the time of this thread the web hosting service for Gwe and the fourm decided to shut down the service due to the content and from what I remember gave the Beloved host 24 hours to move all the data or risk being deleted permanently. One day we all got up, logged on to come chat and this place was gone..... it took nearly a month to get the website back and you can see the Skip and dates (first post back) https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...180#post133180
          After that happened half the people on this forum disappeared never to return.....for me, this grow here would have been the last growth at this location, my whole world got uprooted after this thread, like I said lots of memories here.

There mixed reviews on whether to decarb or not to decarb cannabis for transdermal effects, cbg has the lowest Vapor point to my knowledge and iv had this recipe work in a blind studie more then once.

golfnrl
          The recipe is at the start of this thread but doesn't include roots, if you use them add them to 8 oz of coconut oil in a crock pot decarb or not depending on your choices. it's a pain in the butt to get the roots out of coco and soil but can be done just clean them as best as possible and wash them, Hydroponics would be best. Broke my elbow 4 years back and used this lotion recipe it was amazing how fast I recovered, the quantity will last you for days compared to buying it at the Depo and Don't be afraid to use a crockpot.

Gotcha Puglover1 who knows where these old timers are, it's just makes you wonder guess i'll be a ghost someday an haunt GWE LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you stalk posts for chorological order? I actually posted my Q after doing a search then finding a recipe ... versus starting a whole new thread for an answer that might already exist here, which makes more sense to me and that's all that matters, to me. Is there a rule or something that I wasn't aware? ATM, since suppertime, I have eaten one 100 mg gummy, dabbed two different waxes; smoked a chillum of weed and vaped orange-something. And ate frozen mango juice pieces made in gummy molds.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I was looking for the recipe for someone and did a search. Lot of really good older threads on most things, the redundancy and repeatedly ask of the same basic stuff without reaching drives away peeps.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X