St. Buds micro grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Buds micro grow

So this box is nothing special and definitely not stealth just something I'm experimenting with and trying to just use wht I have alrdy so far I'm 35 bucks into this box I still need a PC fan latex paint and 2 more clamp lights and some more adjustments but this is it so far

Ther is two feet of height to work with

Comment

Love the idea!!! I'm doing a micro grow in my small grow box; I love the concept of smaller, faster single-cola grows!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        It was actually you and allmyown tht inspired me to do this and I was gana go for one really lst plant but I do like the idea off a bunch of little ones with faster turn around idk wht I should do now

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so cool, a bunch of micros!!! I really do like the idea, I'm subbed on your grow!!!!!

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome!

interesting Im in for the show
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome hope I can give u a good show this will be the first time I've ever flowerd with cfls

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to say that my cfls in the small grow box kick ass, they really do.

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Thts is reassuring I've definitely seen some good grows with cfls just figured it took some practice

Ok so as of now this is how I'm useing this box I have it in a closet with doors on each side I put a big fan on the other side of the closest my hopes is to bring in fresh air since I have no exhaust fan going and my box is not completely sealed up I will be added a tiny fan or two inside the box. Any idea to create some air exchange with out added a exhaust fan???

Comment

Had extra so I'm going for 2 plants and only running 4 lights tell flowering

Comment

Update I think I'm in late week 2 flower

Comment

Just an update took this picture a couple days ago

Comment

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks I've been watching your grow and your plant blew up and got huge so I figured I'd better start flower after three or for weeks but mine definitely did not stretch as much as I thought it would and I'm only usein half of my 2 foot space but they are looking good in there ghetto set up and starting to stink

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              That is an awesome manifold St.buds!

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank u atu I think my next micro will be something like the one u are doing but In coco and can't wait for ur review of the lithium og

Oh im running out of my gh trio so on this grow I've been usen mills a and b with Alaska fish and bloom nutes

Comment

Just an update plant stayed way shorter than I thought but other than snapping off one main of one of the plants no issues just useing mills a and b with Alaska fish and bloom just winging it with feeding staying on the lower side of the amounts if nutes used looking good to me just wonder what my yield is gana look like

Comment

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha I no right I can't believe I only ended up using half my space of a whole 2 feet lol

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                St.buds I did a scan of this topic but didn't see what the strain is...? Are these autos?

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                No ma'am they are photos the strain is a skunk mix I've made myself closer to skunk #1 from sensi seeds with 2 phenotypes tht I know of one stay really short like the mother's of the the seeds and some want to grow tall like my Afghan

St.buds My micro grow turned macro, I had to remove plants so that the 2 WWs and the Cannatonic could complete the grow. I realize now that I HAVE TO TOP just about anything I'm going to try to grow in my small box. And maybe keep it to two colas per plant. I will try again on the next grow... I just love the way yours looks.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Dam i hate when my bubble gets burst seems to happen alot haha but hey we just gota dial it in and get used to the small box then I'm sure the grows will go as planned I'm kinda bummed with mine I just dnt think they are gana fatten tht much but kinda to early to know for sure was happen for an oz but not I just hope for 1/2 oz

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                St.buds If you look up MICRO-GROW SOG with CFLs By Dr. Bud Green Genes
                you'll find a lot of good information, but ultimately, you're right: we have to take our own conditions into consideration and figure out what's going to work best. These are my basic notes on micro-growing:

MICRO-GROWS
                • Flower only plants that are healthy and happy.
                • Veg plants for a minimum of 3 weeks before switching to 12/12.
                • The number of weeks your plants have vegged is a bad indicator of when they are ready to flower.
                • Use the height of the plant as a gauge for determining the height they will finish at.
                • Know your strain and how much additional growth it will produce while flowering.
                • Know your grow space limit for vertical plant height and plan accordingly.
                • Choose a growing method that works for your vertical space limitations.
                • Create an even canopy by pruning, training, and rotating your plants.
                • The size and style of your grow space will ultimately determine the tallest possible plant height. From this you can deduce the tallest height to begin flowering.

GWE: A cannabis plant will only grow vegetatively for the first few weeks of life; stick to 18/6 light sched.
                When forcing your cannabis to flower early, plants will stay small and spend almost all their energy on producing flowers/buds on what few stems they have, instead of growing tall or making more colas/nodes.

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank u lots of info

Update sry for crappy pics i waterd and put them back in box before pics

Comment

• allmyown
                allmyown commented
                Editing a comment
                loving the bud

Cut half the bigger plant today and hung to dry

Comment

Well the bigger of the two plants yielded a whopping 12.3g hahaha not much but really really strong buzz tho. I harvested with cloudy trichs and the high makes me feel....uhhhh dumb idk if tht makes since or not. I will be harvesting the other plant soon and update. This box can only give a max of about 33g with the current 6 100 watt cfls. so we will see how close I come

Comment

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No way how did tht happen?

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Way!!! She was real small, never got fat, never filled out. The 2 WW girls in the same box got huge, so I will try cannatonic in the large grow box next time.

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow that is crazy

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X