What happens if I harvest now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if I harvest now

Ok so my situation as some of you know is I have a week to move.. can't take the plants with me.. guy I had lined up to watch em as they finished apperently misunderstood me.. says he can only watch em after they have been harvested

so I'm basically stuck with the option of harvesting they daybefore I move.. so pictures will be below but I'm not sure if there's really any negative effects other then lose of potential thc level and extra growth besides those two are there any negatives?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, Dask, that SUCKS!! All your pistils are still white!!! Like CAkid says below, not ready to harvest, nowhere near!!!! You don't have anyone else who could supervise while you move? Damn, I'm sorry!!! If you are close to Columbia, SC, I'll watch em for ya while you move.

My observation...for what it's worth.

Looks like 4-6 weeks to go. Not much bulk and the hairs are straight. I can't see the trichomes that would tell more.
    My experience smoking premature bud has not been pleasant. Funky taste and funky head is the best description I can come up with. Edibles may be better.?
    It's a bummer situation man. Best of luck.
    Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I agree with Calikid it's not very pleasant at all if harvested a month early. I wouldn't even think about it. I would do whatever it took to let her get ripe.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

A few years back before I new anything about growing a buddy of mine (who also had no grow knowledge) harvested bud that was very similar to yours and it was one of the worst highs I've ever experienced. I really hope someone comes through for you. Best of luck bud.
        Current grow:
        Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

If you were growing in soil, as a last resort I would take them for a ride in the country find a nice fertile hillside and set them free. Cross your fingers and come back in 5 or 6 weeks.

Comment

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure where exactly that would be there's really no country around here that the constant down poor or unbearable heat wouldn't kill em plus no real country period lol but idk

yeah like Primo says , least give em a fighting change ,wtf
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Daskahn, such a bummer I harvested some premature bud along time ago and for what I got it was good so maybe a little hope. you should smoke one, that will tell you what to expect. Sorry to hear.
            Space for Rent.

Comment

Same as atu said if your close to me lemme know i got you not much room in my tent but im only pushing one plant i could fit your 4 in with mine if your moveing close to your bro then you know where im at just lemme know ill keep an eye on them
              DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
              250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
              current grow: feminized blue wizard
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X