Need trimming ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need trimming ideas

So after a little test bud trimming the other day something became pretty clear. With my condition trimming is gonna be a real problem, so I'm looking for solutions.

The first one would obviously be just rough trim and let the tremors make some pieces of bud riddled trim.

The only other thing I can think of that's not gonna cost me a fortune is one of those bowl trimmers. which of course will trim into the buds also and the trim itself looks like a horrid mess in the youtube videos I've watched.

The goal here is truthfully the trim and time. The appearance is a lesser factor since it's all personal, though all else being even who doesn't let bag appeal tip the scales

I'm looking at two basic extraction methods, dry-ice sift and rosin. The kief for e-liquid edibles and some hash maybe and the rosin to try out dabbing. Anything with open flames, high-pressure, explosive/flammable ingredients are out, my condition just makes that stuff insane to try, lol.

So thoughts on the best way of the two?
    Anyone who has used a bowl trimmer, I'd love to hear your experience and thoughts.
    Any other suggestions I've overlooked?

Thanks all
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

One suggestion I did not see is:
    Hang the entire plant upside down to dry (very well, but not so you it interfers with curing) ie 10-12 days. Then the shake leaves will fall off as you touch them. There is really not much need to trim alot if it's for personal use.

I cure and roll up shake leaves into joints if it;s real good and everything else becomes dry ice hash.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I miss a simple solution!

Thanks Pharma, I'm gonna keep that in mind

My buddy sells these at his grow shop. Expensive but soo cool !!

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like a Flowbee for your bud!

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      That's pretty awesome to watch!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      A real steal at $1,500.00!!! Damn!!!

Have you considered a protege? There's always a lot of people wishing someone would teach them something.. as for how to make usefulness of it..
    i watched an old video on how they do it in morracco essentially put everything in sacks let dry.. beat with sticks collect dust and siff I might need to rewatch it for missed steps but I think I got the gist

Comment

Ganja,
      not much need to trim when using a dry ice and bubble bag just remove big stems as to not rip a hole in the bag. I love bag magic.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I think for personal use trimming just depends on the person. a rosin press would definitely make u awesome wax i seen a review of a 300 dollar press from Walmart on leafly I dnt no how to post a link and I've never researchd the auto trim machine so I dnt no prices

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X