How did I get seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did I get seeds

A few of the lower popcorn airy buds had seeds. No males within miles. How does one recognize a hermie for future reference?
    I was going to save a male (didn't) just for a few seeds, got em anyway.

GWE on hermies
    My first grow

Comment

You probably have a light leak thts my issue I get seeds every grow what happens is the plant puts out male parts "bananas" but I dnt worrie about it cuz I always have free fem seeds and I cross dif strains i order or just regrow the same strain you'll still get killer weed just expect to add an extra two weeks to your grow

Comment

Are mine going to be fem seeds?

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea they will be because the banana is releasing pollen from tht female but refatized was right about the seeds being more like to spit out some banana and repeat the process like I said before I always have free fem seeds but my nuggs do have seeds

• Grinder
          Grinder commented
          Editing a comment
          If your plant was pollinated by a female plant then yes you created feminized seeds. However traits from the parents are passed down to the offspring. So your seeds are more likely to hermie.

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          I do by new seeds to bring in fresh genetics often and I do only use the first batches of crossed seeds so maby this is why I haven't got any actually pollen sacks but I dnt no tht for fact

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X