Bud rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud rot

I found rot and or mold today where the leaves mixed in with the bud had died earlier. I pinched it out/ man that sticky doesn't wash off with water.
    So what to do? Harvest clean up and dry or discard? Can we still use the part of bud not rotten?
    Last edited by 7vicsmcc; 08-20-2017, 02:32 PM.

Toss it as you will get sick if you smoke moldy weed.

Comment

I'm sure it would be fine to smoke the non effected buds.. I wouldn't smoke anything that was close to the bad ones. If your other colas are fine I wouldn't worr. Just make sure they are fine. You don't want to get sick.

Comment

Yea just dicard anything moldy or rotting if the other colas were not affected they should be good to smoke but id clip off the colas that had bud rot and leave the rest to grow if they were not ready yet but if the whole plant is ready discard the cola with the bud rot and keep the rest thats what id do just double and triple check every cola to make sure its ok and is not affected befor you think about smokeing it
        DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
        250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
        current grow: feminized blue wizard
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

I had over 2 oz of weed wasn't moldy but smell like mold , we made hash oil out of it 💣 the alcohol involved with making the oil I'm sure killed anything bad . I certainly would not smoke moldy weed ever. ☮️

Comment

When I went to dry it I'd sure consider a H2O2 bath. Hell, I'd be spraying it now anyways
            The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
            Water Curing Experiment
            My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X