Is she in flowering stage already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she in flowering stage already?

I read on this site that the buds can start to form early during vegetative stage but is she in flowering stage already?
    The light schedule is at 16/8, 16 hours of light and 8 hours of darkness. It turns off at around 7:30 am more or less and it turns on at about 1:36 pm.
    The strain is feminized white widow.
    Shes an indoor plant in a grow tent that is 2 x 2.5 x 6'7
    The light is 4 CFL's Daylight 100 w replacement , 1600 lumens per bulb, 6500 K
    One oscillating fan, I do rotate the pot 180 degrees every day.
    The grow medium is ocean forest potting soil.
    I water her when the top soil feels dry.
    Her nutrients are a go Box from GH. I used half strength at first, now I am sticking to 1/3 strength. I did not give her any nutrients after about three weeks of growth.
    Now the photos speak for themselves. Last week, ( on the 11th.) I had to flush her out because she was showing signs of nutrient burn,( you can see that the tips are burnt) so I tried my best to flush her out but she was not fully flushed and I had to change her whole schedule for two days and put her outside due to the fact that my house was being fumigated that weekend. She survived the weekend and managed to stay healthy while I was away, I checked on her every day. No nutrients were given to her after I flushed her out and I did not give her any days after that to recover from the nutrient burn. Yesterday i noticed the lower leaf at the bottom is showing signs of nitrogen deficiency. I read up on the site that this is normal close to harvest but the buds are not fully formed so I have reason to believe that she is nowhere close to harvest. I have not changed the light schedule and i have not changed the bulbs to soft light. Shes a month and close to three weeks old, standing at about 2 ft tall. Is everything normal based on the photos? This is my first grow that has been a success and I am giving as much information as I can. In one of the photos, you can see one of the leaves showing cupping? ( maybe it is maybe its not) t he temperature fluctuates between24 to 25 degrees C to about 30 to 31 degrees C. All those other leaves you see on the soil are from being outside. Those are not her leaves.

She is definitely in flower.

Comment

Seven weeks old and flowering, with 16 hours of light a day? She must be an auto. Definitely does not look anywhere near close to harvest.
      My first grow

Comment

Hey xjcnow yeah like Aloner said you have an auto , they are usually finished in 60 to 90 days.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Aww man. Alright I understand. What are some things of tips that I can do? Should I start giving her nutrients to bloom? Change the light schedule?

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Haven't run any autos yet myself but I thought 12/12 could hurt your yield (light=food and all that). I know some folks do 24/0 the entire time.

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            With autos the more light the better..
            with photogenic 12 hours of darkness is a must..
            you didn't specify if she was an auto or a photo so I responded assuming photo..
            if you are for sure it's an auto I'd up the amount of light to like 20/4 or even 24/0

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Do NOT go 12/12 - I only grow autos - and my lights are on 20 hours off for 4

At least 18 hours of light.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Defo 18/6 for autos, all the way dude.......some do more
            The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

I'm going to start giving her nutrients to bloom soon, I will also change the light schedule to 20/4. Since shes an auto. Do I change the lights form daylight to soft light or it doesn't matter?

Comment

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok so here's the way I know it mh is for veg and hps is for flowering.. that being said daylight is for veg and soft white is for flowering.. but lumens matter more I think... example since your using autos a 600w mh would be better then a 44w cfl(I think I'm not 100% on cfls vs hps/mh

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Give 'em all the wattage ya got

xjcnows... Did you have all of those pistols before you put the plants outside??? If not then that could have been the issue. I know that where I live the outdoor is in flowering stage and has been for a few weeks now.

Comment

• xjcnows
                xjcnows commented
                Editing a comment
                @TheDuDe I had pistols forming way before I put her outside. Im convinced shes an Auto-Fem

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                Very possible

About the deficiency, the bottom leaves are always going to die off so the energy can keep going up. That plant has been in flower a good week I'd guess. Nice job!
              Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X