Clear All

• moonshot69
    replied
    thx everyone! I appreciate the info.
    moonshot

Leave a comment:

• abadtrip
    commented on 's reply
    I order from so or seeds and yea finding something in stock can be frustrating I was lucky on my last 2 orders.

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    GWE on seed buying

I got the seeds for my first grow from Nirvana. They shipped promptly and all 5 seeds popped and are growing great! I just put an order in with Seedsman, who is very popular around the GWE forums. With all the freebies they threw me I can see why!

If you want to order from a US-based company, I know Southern Oregon Seeds has a good rep with folks on the forum, the only complaint I've heard is they sometimes have difficulties keeping everything they offer in stock.

Read the article I linked above, lots of good info!

• abadtrip
    replied
    I would by seeds like aloner said. It's safe and there are seed banks in the USA so u don't have to worry about customs

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    replied
    - Two entries on Ripoff Report
    - Rated 66% "Safe" on ScamAdvisor

Seems iffy but don't know how accurate either of these sites are. I think you'd be better off starting from seed with known genetics from a legit seed shop.

Leave a comment:

• moonshot69
    started a topic Buying clones etc online in the USA

Buying clones etc online in the USA

HI all. I'm new to growing and smoking for that matter but to speed up the process i was going to buy some mothers and clones from www.ups420.com. I've talked to them and they seem legit. Does anyone out there have experience with this company or any other company that will ship plants to me? btw, im in a state on the edge of being legal, but not yet.
    Thx.

Moonshot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X