Good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning

Good morning hope everyone has a wonderful day full of joy love and happiness, let's be grateful for what we have even if it's not a lot because in this world there are others that don't have nothing at all , a little bowl of just plain pasta will make them happy that's a lot to them and they will be very very happy Just for that little bowl of pasta, I have saw someone complaining about food and I was like wow only if they open their eyes and see how life really is for others that don't have nothing,,, so my friends let's be grateful for what we have even if it's not a lot, ,growers love from the heart

Let's put things in perspective, like little said there are always people worse off than you......and if there isn't, if you feel you are at the bottom and you can't get any lower.....then look up my friend....and my hand will be among the many reaching down to help you back up.........G.L.F.T.H Little, I hope you are recovering well my friend
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you my friend , yes im doing much better now

Good morning Little
    You keep after it đź‘Ť. You are awesome.
    Cheers Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you my friend, be safe growers love from the heart

Thank you Little , I needed that reminder this morning!! Have a great day and weekend yourself.

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem my friend have a great day

No problem my friend , have a great day

Comment

Good morning Little, hope everyone has nice weekend.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Little
        Little commented
        Editing a comment
        Same to you my friend

I gotta say Little is one cool cat. It doesn't take much for the thought but it does take effort to greet everyone and remind us to stay positive. Despite whatever Little is enduring, he is still bringing a positive note. I appreciate it! Thank You Little.

Have a great day Little. Cheers Californiakid
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Little
        Little commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, growers love from the heart

Good morning Little, I'm a day late again, but I'll bet I got up before you this morning!! Thank you for reminding us to be grateful. Keep on truckin, man.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

good morning Little I was very happy to see your post Hope things are well for you and getting better everyday
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Little
          Little commented
          Editing a comment
          How u doing my friend , thank you for stopping by , I'm good I'm walking again can't run or jump but at my age I don't think I'm going to be doing any of that lol but I'm walking and I'm good thank u for ur healing powers that you threw at me ,,

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to learn to walk again in 2014 as well as everything else, long hard road recovery is . whats that old adage .its not what happens to you thats important its how you deal with it thats important .heres to quick healing

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡buenas tardes!!!!!!!!!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X