Bonza. Regular seeds sold by the unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonza. Regular seeds sold by the unit.

i got caught in that. My mistake. Their catalog shows regular seeds sold by the unit. Regular prices as well. An expensive lottery ticket. I was not familiar with the practice. Most seeds cies sell their regular seeds by 3's, they want their customers to succeed ...everytime...not sometime...x1 meant 1 packet I thought not 1 seed...who buys those? That's what feminized seeds are for!!!
    Anyways, be aware of this detail. I just chopped my Blue God, 6' tall, manifolded, healthy, beautiful...a male...and the clones too...my next batch...don't mind me I'm trying to make a living off their seeds...I own my mistake like the bad motherfucker I am. But seed shopping will be local from now on. These people have no idea of the competition that's exploding on the west coast...told them so...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

I agree Lucky
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

They didn't unfortunately and the rep even managed a couple condescending mocking comments...baaaaaad idea...
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. I worked retail for a lotta years and there's no excuse for that kinda behavior. Businesses run like that tend not to stay businesses for the long term. They've been around since '09 with that attitude?

Will not be trying them out. Thanks for the heads up.

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        I have noticed that competition is starting to make customer service better. The seed banks with bad attitude or poor customer service will soon find out there is no place for them.

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed!

All my Bonza seeds have produced 1st quality buds!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, all my feminized seeds did great too. That is not the issue I tried to raise though.

NebulaHaze i owe you a small apology as after my second successful buy with bonza I questioned why they did not figure on your list of top seed companies...now I know...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X