8 gallon reservoir can i use it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 gallon reservoir can i use it

Ok iv got this shorter but still 8 gallons of water can be held reservior i made i figgur ill run 4 maybe 5 gallons but i still havent found out for deffinate weather or not It is ok to use a shorter reservior or wether i need the depth or if i can use this reservior witch is the same size just more short and spread its space in its width and length
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

You will need about a 2 inch air gap between the bottom of your net pots and your water level but you also will need enough solution in it to cover your water pump and air stones.

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea and for real you need a 2inch air gap im running like 7 gallons in my res now id say it has like half an inch mabe a wee bit morebut not much more

That is what I do. Probably even more like 3" after the roots get larger. There might be some other people who don't use that large of a gap. It allows for more oxygen.

Comment

• Burny
      Burny commented
      Editing a comment
      When plants are really young I will keep the water level higher until the roots start hitting the water then I start lowering it on down to 2".

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      True true yea imma try it on the next grow but for. Now imma leave her where shes at

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X