Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me the sex of my plant.

Hello Everyone,

I'm horrible at telling the sex of a plant. I'm in Day 2 of flower. This is Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. Can you please tell me your thoughts on the sex. The seeds were not feminized.

Thanks for for your help

How old is your plant? I see no pre flowers

Comment

Give it a few more days maybe somewhere between 5 and 10 and you should have a few preflowers to help you judge better i cant see anything as of right now thatll let you know the sex just a waiting game lmao happy growing tho
      DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
      250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
      current grow: feminized blue wizard
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Thank you everyone. I'll wait a few more days to post new pics.

Comment

You mean you switched to 12/12 FP 2 days ago, not 2nd day of flower - it is way too early to determine.. How long did you veg?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	680.5 KB
ID:	123482

S3280 The pic shows what I finally saw on one of three regular seeds around week three of flower. They were slow to make the transition because I switched them kinda early. Other two started throwin out pistils.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X