No announcement yet.

New Grow in the Cash Crop After Light modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help here NebulaHaze ,@OZBud , Nartak , and grow family .
    i modified the lights in the grow box removing the 20watt LED , and install a 75watt LED Apollo UFO , along with adding the 20watt attach to the door .
    im growing 1 skunk #1 plant , in a 1gal reservoir DWC. nutrients is RX Grow & Bloom A-B . Ph a steady 6.5.
    From the start she took off after sprouting , growing fast , and bushy . i Veg for 16 days, topping once on the 10th day of Veg , and flip her to 12/12, worried about rate of growth and my grow space . WELL as the pictures show at day 19 of flowering a few inches more and my tops be into my lights ! im already afraid she to close for LED lights .
    Any suggestions be appreciated .

Comment

Well this is 15 days of flowering , and as you can see she in my light . tried all i could do to gain back control . Dont know what to do from here . watching and hoping !

Comment

If you have her in a closet is it possible to take her out of the tent? Just hang the light in the closet?

Comment

• allmyown
          allmyown commented
          Editing a comment
          OMGGGGG I AM SO GLAD THIS FORUM Back up ! had all hell happen too my grow while things was down .

Wow yours has grown a lot more than mine. You should trim some of thos fan leaves so ur light can penetrate further down

Comment

Let me do my best to update :
          i been growing 1 plant of Skunk #1 after modifications to the LED 20watt grow light that came with the Cash Crop grow box 5.0.
          i rigged a Apollo 75watt LED UFO . with the quasar 20watt, and the plant was loving it from the start, growing very rapid . i flip to 12/12 after 16 days of Veg, and in 15 days of flowering she was in my lights , tops was getting light burn badly. Due to space i could not relocate the plant, and i had no more room to LST, i posted for help , but before i could get any responses the forum went down. so by 17 days of flowering i did the unthinkable , and topped her down 6 nodes on each stem that was in my lights . i really was not expecting the plant to recover , but i had come to far to just give up!
          To my surprise she did recover , and grew new stems to rise up to the top, and believe it or not this grow is my best so far! bud sites is everywhere with 6 main stems on top.This happening also got me upset , so i made decision to upgrade everything like should of done when first decided to start growing instead of wasting my money on this grow box. i ordered a 2x2x4 grow tent and when it arrived i move the plant from the box to the tent. i also bought a 4x4x7, with a 1000watt LED inside for a 3 plant grow.
          Today makes 39 days of flowering ...update photos tomorrow

Comment

So after saying all i did in my last post , updated pictures as promise ..As you see i did away with the grow box and put the plant in 2x2x4 tent , and she recovered so nicely from my abuse after i cut her down , i have more bud on this plant than i had with my last 2 grows. Today makes 40 days in flowering Figure 3 more weeks till harvest .

Comment

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good

• allmyown
              allmyown commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks St. buds, with what happen im please with how she turning out

So as i said the running out of grow space pissed me off and i decide if i am going to spend all this money on growing , i need to get the equipment . So i now also have setup. 2 white widow and 1 blueberry on Veg.

Comment

update photos 43 days in flowering Skunk #1.
              she rebound beautifully from me cutting her tops down 6 nodes 17 days in flowering due to out growing space in the box
              i now have her in a 2x2x4 grow tent .

Comment

UPDATE
                Thought I put up more photos Skunk #1 - 48 days into flowering . Gonna start flushing in about 14 more days .

Comment

Liking these buds at 51 days flowering. Going to go 63 days before starting my flush.

Comment

Pretty buds shes lloing great allmyown shes feeling the love from you
                    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
                    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
                    current grow: feminized blue wizard
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• allmyown
                      allmyown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thought she was a gonna after i chopped the tops , but she looking like my best micro grow yet. upgrading the lights and the tent was the key.

UPDATE :
                    Skunk #1 at 57 days flowering , started flush...leaves yellowing , but still a lot of white hairs

Comment

• St.buds
                      St.buds commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If I remember right u had to chop the tops of this plant?

• allmyown
                      allmyown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yup st.buds you correct , i just knew she was a gonna when i chopped her down that far into flowering . i am very pleased at what i see , really starting smell now , about 5 to 7 more days And TIME TO HARVEST !

• St.buds
                      St.buds commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awesome cant wait to c how the end product is. My very first grow I every tried ( was a horible failer as a dumb teenager using Miracle Grow lol ) was blue dream and I did no training ended up haven to cut the top of them off half way threw flower very heart breaking happy yours bounced back ( the miracle grow nutes kicked in and turned tht blue dream brown weed didn't even get me high)

UPDATE :
                    Skunk#1 64 days flowering Harvesting her tomorrow !

Comment

Congrats! Looking great!
                      Current grow:
                      Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• allmyown
                        allmyown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thanks harvest time

UPDATE :
                      Well chopped her up today . i am very happy with the harvest , after all this plant been through St.buds , the colas could be a little more dense , but i believe i got a good OZ and 1/2

Comment

• St.buds
                        St.buds commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Right on! I love harvest time

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X