CO2 with multiple rooms. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO2 with multiple rooms. Help!

I have a specific question regarding CO2 in multiple rooms. I have 3 air tight, enclosed rooms, 1 veg, and 2 flower. Currently I use a large tank with a CO2 regulator that is triggered by a timer that I have calibrated to keep the room at around 1400 ppm during "daylight".
    I'm expanding into the two flower rooms and will have CO2 in them as well. I'd like to avoid having 3 separate tanks and regulators. Does anyone know of a manifold or bank of regulators that would allow for one large bottle being split into the rooms, activated at separate times?
    Most of my research has led me to beer keg systems which I don't think will work. My thoughts now are to try to build a manifold using copper parts and attaching 3 triggered regulators.
    Any suggestions appreciated!

Sounds like a do-it-yourself project I love stuff like that if you want up building one take lots of pictures I also have three separate rooms only run CO2 in one.

Comment

Id chain the rooms together with the exhust so you can spread the CO2 through all 3 tents only useing the first you push CO2 into exhaust into the 2nd tent then 3rd tent and this is a good way to cool the air your exhausting into the other tents https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002J...JWHJWQAAACVM12 that way you only need the you can keep all the CO2 in the system by attaching the 3rd tent exhaust to the 1st tent with that air chiller to cool the air back into the 1st tent and keep all the CO2 inside the 3 tents so your one bottle will only have to work when the plants use up the CO2 or when you let it out yourself by opening the tent thats what im thinking about doing next time but may only be use 2 tents
      DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
      250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
      current grow: feminized blue wizard
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Titan has a controller tht will handle 2 rooms Co2

Comment

U could use 1 tank an extanchion hose with a 2way spliter and run 2 regulators. 1 regulator for flower as ur lights are 12/12 and then the other regulator can run both veg rooms. Ur veg regulator attach a 3way spliter hose, 1hose for each room and just figure out if u wanna drill a hose thro the wall for the house or thro the ceiling.

Comment

The oxygen valve gos onto the tank then each regulator gos onto the taps then what ever size of line u run off ur reg u can use that brown 3way spliter to run 2hoses 1in each room

Comment

Provideing each veg room is the same size and u want the same amount of co2 this will work

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X