Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KushyHermit
    replied
    I am bumping this post because it dropped to the second page and I am still waiting on feedback on how long I have left estimated, didnt want it to drown out. Tnx

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Hi daas wanted to reply to you with some closer pics with trichromes in view. Scorch does have trichromes but most likely due to its pot size and me keep rubbing the top to smell her, the trichromes are not as easy to catch and definitely not as big ss biggest.

​​​​​​Is it still growing larger? Nope, instead the buds are growing out like foxtails, from my research it looks to be a natural phenomenon that happens in sativas, and i am very suspecting that mine is a west African landrace. I read sativas usually have a 2nd growth spurt of the buds in week 8+, where it develops as foxtails but in a natural manner and not from heat stress. I guess it is still popping out more surgar leaves but i dont think it is any bigger, denser definitely.

Smell is divine! A beautiful Lemon-ish pungent scent when i rub either of them, the older smells more pungent. Because i take them in and out of the house the smell doesnt accumulate, but i have noticed the cupboard i keep them in smelling pungent in the mornings when i let them outside to play. I put them in my ac room one night and i could smell it in the room properly, had to take em out.

The big one still drinks loads of water but the small one takes longer even in its more shallow and open container.
    Last edited by KushyHermit; 10-08-2017, 09:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Is it still growing larger ? Does it have any smell? Is she still drinking lots of water ? I don't see very many trichs on her.

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Hello guys, still here and very much indending to share my experience all the way, many times I have found many people abandon their grow thread, never fully sharing how their harvest went, i intend to share it all.

So update on biggest and scorch, scorch is now 8weeks into flowering and as a sativa seems to be kicking into its 2nd growth spurt with buds forming in a foxtail manner with bud tops setting up to take full advantage of the sun. What this means is that with biggest whose colas are weighing it down and i belatedly attached a pole, well the foxtails are all leaning upwards towards the sun. interesting because i wonder for indoor growers who have lights more spread out than an intense single sun, if they get a more uniform foxtail groth pattern. anyway just rambling.

Biggest is directly a week behind at 7 weeks and was wondering from the pics what you guys think and how much longer I have est. I have a magnifier for my phone but it doesnt give me a clear enough view of trichromes unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Hey guys ​here with a little update for the week, scorch(the small one) is 4 weeks into flower now, the potaize is now showing as biggest towers over scorch now, but I dont mind as it is a good learning experience. The photos odf the budlets are from the smaller one, photoes of biggest next week when she is 4weeks old.

Biggest is 3 weeks now into flower and they usually go out in the mornings and come in at around 7pm.

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    commented on 's reply
    tnx mate

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Tht definitely more rounded than I thought but I would still find something to add extra phosphorus and potassium during flowering

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Good Luck with your plants.

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    commented on 's reply
    Cs To what are you refering? If you mean the chart I posted above, that was @st. Bud who said manure is mostly nitrogen.

In general I still research on my own even the answers given so I am able to apply it to my own situation and grow.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Why ask questions, if if you already know the answers.

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Sad news today, 2 of the fantastic 4 have to be kicked off the team because they have been tucking balls.
    So sad as one of them was an indica while the rest are sativas, all my decent seeds are mixed together so I have no idea which is which.... So if I want an indica gotta try from seed again and even then wait quite a bit...

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Manure has great balance of NPK as animals usually eat grassy organic stuff. Mine would be sheep.

Leave a comment:

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha yea thts true but it's the only other way and I'm not positive but I think tht poop is mostly nitrogen so u might want to find something to bust your flowering

• KushyHermit
    commented on 's reply
    But its just so ewwwwy

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Oh ok I get u and I also hope u have plenty of nuggs for Christmas

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X