• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    You could make tea with it and water the plants with tht " poop tea"

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    If that's all you got ,just be careful with it. If they are starting to flower be careful of to much nitrogen, if you are growing in good soil you won't need any nutrients, Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Anyone also know how to properly feed plants in soil manure? I basically ground up dried sheep/goat pellets and poured over the soil in the pots then watered so some of it gets washed down. Is this a good way, is there a better one, mixing the manure in water first then watering?

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Tnx guys, I have done my research and i was well aware I would need bigger pots but I opted for smaller on my first grow 1. To use as practice, 2.funds 3.quantity of currently available rich soil. I also am aware of different options for pots and even have 2 or 3 larger contsiners I could use but I would then have to source some more soil, make the plants more difficult to transfer inside, make them more obvious. As long as they will be ok flowering in these pots until mature which is hopefully 8+ weeks from now then I will be very happy even with not such a big yield, but they sure as hell have being getting pretty tall during the flowering stretch, they are are at 19" now from 11" last week, well i do live below the equator so i got lovely weather for it. Its the raining season now so its nice n cool with some nice blazing hot sun interspersed between clouds.

The sides of the pots do have some space as the soil compacted so air should be reaching through the sides too abit... I think...

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    They can grow in small pots fine up to a point , but don't expect to much bud in the end. Maybe next grow it will be easier for you to get what you need to grow your pot right. You have done a damn good job so far. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• MedMan
    replied
    Hey KushyHermit you can make cloth pots out of any heavy materials like burlap or bluejeans . They should work as good as the store bought ones . Just as long as the material drains and does not let in light you "should be fine " I think . And self pruning with net pots helps get oxygen to the roots .
    I think everyone here has made something they need and can't find .
    Hope this helps !!
    Last edited by MedMan; 08-26-2017, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Just to be clear, all 4 plants have been switched to the flowering phase, 2 have clear pistils, 1 looks to have pistils but will wait to be sure, and the last looks female in preflower shape, but will still wait to see. The smallest one is 2 weeks into flower while the 3 largest ones are a week into the flower phase, what i would like to now ask veterans is are these pots okay to flower in without harming the plants? I understand under ideal circumstances they should be transplanted, but unfortunately I am on a 0.00 budget and have spent as much as I can spare already, at most I could get 1 or 2 pots but then it will come to choosing which, acquiring soil, etc. So pots yay or nay?

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    commented on 's reply
    Tnx, and yep i know i need both, but both are not available to me. I was planning an indoor grow initially with a well trained plant, instead the power situation has made me more reliant on outdoor which probably made the plant taller than it should be? But anyways I have no bigger "pots", not the large bucket you see behind, and then I would habe to go to myold house to try and get soil. And finally Im in a country where manure is nutrients. Bigger pots would be nice but as long as they can flower in these pots I will be more than happy, even if they wont be as big as can be.

• KushyHermit
    commented on 's reply
    I have switched to outdoor in the daytime and then moving them indoors at night for their 12hrs if darkness. Initially i was trying to avoid growning in the yard just to avoid any situation or prying eyes, as well as help it grow faster by giving it supplementary light at night. I read outdoor took about twice as long as indoor grows and I really want christmas to be lit this year, if you get my drift.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Looks to me like you need bigger pots, and some proper nutrients. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• St.buds
    replied
    I might have missed this but why not just grow outdoor all the way?

Leave a comment:

• namelessghost
    replied
    Looking good!

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Hello fellow buds and budlets, here to give you an update on the fantastic 4.

Due unstable /unreliable power we had a high current thwt blew out most of my bulbs at home including one of the grow bulbs, which on a budget just ruins any thought of a decent indoor flowering. So I decided to do and outdoor/indoor flowering and switch the ladies to flowering after 8 weeks in veg @ around 11" tall. They werent very lush with only 2 main colas but this is my first grow and as such I habe picked up on what to adjust/improve for the next one.

I ran into a few problems last week and ended up ripping one of the plants in half where it was topped, i was adjusting the hanger pins and didnt realise how the positioning made it easy to tear. As such I quickly got the only thing available, insulation tape.... But it didnt show any signs of stress and a week later is still alive and racing up with the others,will leave plaster on for about a month then look how she healed up. Second problem was biggest started getting pale yellowing leaves at the bottom and as such grinded up some more manure, poured it on top, then watered.

Scorch is now 2 weeks into flowering and has started filling out with pistils on the top (pictures below), biggest has also shown her beautiful flowers

Leave a comment:

• KushyHermit
    replied
    Some good news guys, scorch who i set to 12/12 last week wednesday has revealed her first lady bits . She is the one in the solo cup and was wondering if I should move her into a larger container or leave her where she is. She is currently around 11'' and looks to be a sativa. What do you guys say? What is my window for transferring her?

Also 2 of the other potted plants have started growing pre-flowers, but they are still too small to identify. And funnily enough biggest is the only one not showing preflowers just these beautiful purple stems.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X