auto-flower staying @ 1inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto-flower staying @ 1inch

this is my first grow with autoflower and started the seed in a root riot cube in a plastic cup surrounded by coco, when the seedling was about an inch moved it over to its smart pot (didn't put in there first because I realized I didn't have enough coco for my 3gal smart pot) The plant hasn't grown at all in 6 days , still looks healthy, but still an inch tall. The seed is a blueberry kush, using a 600w led 18 in away, in a 3x3 tent. any ideas?

I'm still pretty new at this but I would personally back that light off a little bit. I kept my 300watt led at 24" from my auto up until preflower when I dropped it to 18". Some pics would also be helpful.
    Last edited by Agentbuckwold3; 08-01-2017, 09:30 AM.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

With 600 w LED, I would place the distance @ 32-36" to start.
      I set the distance from the LED to the top of the soil @ 28" for my 240-300w LED's and let the auto grow into it!
      It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Hey Ricks alot of folks on here start using cfls on their seedlings for the first week or two then switch to their leds, I agree with WEED Pharma and ABW3 about raising your light too. Some autos are slow growing for the first couple of weeks, especially when you have to transplant. When they start growing they get with the program. Really alot of fun . Hope this helps some, GOOD Luck.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks for the input the light is moved to 30inches, will get back in a week to give an update.

Comment

Should plant auto seeds into their final pot when they are ready. They sit around for 10 days or so sending the roots out to the far reaches of their containers. Then they work on growing vertically. When you interrupt this by transplanting you slow them down some I imagine, cuz I don't do that.
            Give them time and don't drown them being impatient!
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

If could be the fact the root are getting used to their new surroundings being they have been re-potted but you should start seeing some change soon, try moving the light a little further away this might help also

Comment

No telling when she's going to start growing, but she will when she gets ready. Then they are off .
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

I agree with canuck147 , I don't like transplanting autos because every time I did I had problems,, so I put them on their final pot and water them not too much just enough I use a 3 or 5 gallon pot and everything comes out cool ,, Thy should start growing soon they could just be going through a little shock

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X