No announcement yet.

Folks in non-legal states read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will add my 2 cents . I have an attorney for this and that. I chose him based on his knowledge and use of cannabis. His advice is anytime the police talk to me hand them his card. Say nothing it's your right. You don't have to go anywhere or say anything . Most arrest warrants are never read and many aren't legit. Find an attorney get their card , most will gladly give you a few minutes to get your business.
    Im not paranoid but I don't talk except on here. There's nothing illegal about buying things on amazon. I also have lots of other plants so it's not like I have rocks and I'm buying 1000 dollars worth of grow material.
    I keep a few things in small plastic grow containers, yucca , basil , etc.
    i also have a very highly trained dog! Best money you can spend.
    I also donate to sherrifs and police ass. They send you stickers. One on my car and one on my front door.
    If you look like cheech and Chong , your probably gonna get popped. Blend in be nice to your neighbors and
    NO SMELL NO SELL NO TELL.
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      You wild girl! 😂😂😂 I like it!

• Capncanna
      Capncanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Teach has those killer chihuahuas!!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right, no popo gettin in my crib!!!!!

Yes, but seems like all the weed around here makes you paranoid, and hard to get sometimes, that why I thought to grow my own, my wife thought it was funny as hell, thanks for all the info,and articles I have read in grow easy.

Comment

And many more

Comment

I live in missouri. If u google hydroponics near me, 3 results in whole state. Amazon is great though. The cops round here don't play.

Comment

While it isn't good, it could be a lot worse, I'm not even sure I'd smoke right now if I lived in the Philippines
          The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Amen alltatup

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            He might be going blind soon. Quite a few pics of him looking straight at the sun while the eclipse was going on lol

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            We can only pray...

This is damn hilarious 😂😂 Credit : Mark Angel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW9ZvolMn5U

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Aloner That is African timing; it's much slower than Western timing...

• Tazard
            Tazard commented
            Editing a comment
            🤔😬🤐 lols 😂

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            I have seen a lot of cinema and TV from around the world but I have to confess to not having seen any from Africa, except maybe South Africa. I still say they telegraphed the joke almost immediately then dragged it out longer than a Saturday Night Live sketch! (It was still funny.)

In Nigeria that video is Academy Award type stuff! I know I been there.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X