New grower problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Daskahn!
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Pretty plants Daskahn , that tea sounds good.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Well alltatup I made the tea.. my opinion not terrible very tasty definitely can taste the terps lil citrusy. but I mixed in some earl grey after for better taste increased the citrus taste.. very tasty. Slight effects right away.. waiting for others. Will
        Last edited by Daskahn; 08-01-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• ellz
          ellz commented
          Editing a comment
          That is tea-riffic! LOL!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I see a very high future for you in those tea leaves!!

Daskahn what about those effects , were they good or are you still waiting for them??
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are good.. still in effect lol generally when you ingest as a pose to inhale it usually takes longer and last longer.. body stone... pain reliever low head high but I'd say because the buds just started forming I'm surprised it was as effective as it is assuming I already peaked I would recommend.. I couldn't drink it all though so labels and safe storage is a must

Hey Alltatup I'M still waiting to hear the results of Daskahns latest effects from yesterday.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm confused...

Daas I replied to your post. Did I miss something? Are there effects I'm suppose to be expecting? It had pain relieving effects with low cerebral high.. body stone though I was plastered to my bed till I fell asleep

Comment

Ok not update but serious question
          so this plant.. which I swore was budding.. and most def a female has made me question my recognition/ eye sight.. I could of swore these was buds and I seen hairs and what not but now.. now I think I see something alltogether different.. much much worse let me know what you think

Comment

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            If anyone else wants to comment they can. But I'm probably agreeing with you.. I've already made planes to remove him as soon as I wake up in the morning. Bage on the bottom bag on the top.. so he has till the morning to prove us wrong or he's getting tanked.. don't want the other three getting all seedy lol guess it's my limon runts time to move to the front lol

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea foliar spay the females to kill any stray pollen, lol.
            Last edited by GanjaGed; 08-03-2017, 11:34 PM.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Off with his head!!!!! Stat!!!!!

Ok I removed the dastardly male plant.. almost caused flash backs when I was putting the bag over his head but had to do it.. moved him to a dark closet for now had to go to work when I get home I will check the others who don't really seem to be doing anything so expect questions lol

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Flashbacks!!! What are you, a mafia hitman?????

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            No I'm not a mafia hitman... but stressful events no matter if they are related to the original traumatic event or not can cause flashbacks or emotional events
            I've never killed anyone with a plastic bag.. but using black cloth bags have been used to prevent someone from seeing where they are going... but again I'm not a hitman lol
            Last edited by Daskahn; 08-04-2017, 10:56 AM.

Yeah them bastard, male plants what about them flash backs Daskahn and putting bags over their heads.?????
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            Long story.. ptsd and what not I was in the military for awhile..

Moving on.. so with the make gone(the one that I thought was budding first and had darker leaves) I'm so glad I kept the runt.. now later hopefully I get off work in time I will do a check of the other three for signs of sex.. even though they are almost done with the third week of the light switch.. and will post pictures for confirmation. Again thank you everyone especially Ellz for the quick response hopefully I pulled him before anything opened up

Comment

• ellz
            ellz commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy to help. I am pretty sure you got it out without anything to worry about...you would see powder on leaves if anything opened. Plus, these were really early on in their life so that also helps. Best of luck with the others!

Update
          ok so for those who have been following I had a male
          which sent me into a panic so after work today I rushed home got home five minutes before lights out so I snapped a few pictures fully zoomed hope y'all can tell me something here

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin very good to me! See those crossed stipules: a good sign. No pollen sacs: another good sign. ;-}

So curiosity question
          so my plants have been switched to 12/12 for three weeks now.. and no real signs of buds.. other then the male.. so my question is.. is it possible these are auto flowers and they are ignoring the light switch?

Comment

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            I am using the my only cus I read I could stick with the my and cus the hps caused wilting but I'll give it another go then move it higher or something try to keep the temp down

• ellz
            ellz commented
            Editing a comment
            There are 3 types of HID bulbs on the market right now. MH, HPS and CMH(aka LEC).

MH - Metal Halide Grow Lights - used for the vegetative stage, makes white/blue light

HPS - High Pressure Sodium Grow Lights - used for the flowering stage, makes yellow light

(New) Ceramic Metal Halide (Various names for this technology include CMH grow lights, Light Emitting Ceramic, LEC grow lights and LECs) - used from seed to harvest

http://www.growweedeasy.com/hps-grow-lights-setup <-HPS Info
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/lec-grow...tal-halide-cmh <-CMH/LEC Info

• ellz
            ellz commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are using the standard MH bulb (NOT THE CMH bulb) then you need to only use it for vegetative stage. It doesn't not put out the correct light spectrum for flowering. That is why you have to swap to the HPS because it does put out the right spectrum.

The only 2 bulbs you can use from start to finish are the High Pressure Sodium and the Ceramic Metal Halide/LEC

Daskahn the only thing I can say is 4 weeks is not enough time to finish, from the looks of those pictures. 8 weeks from first preflower is when I would begin to look for ripe trichomes. But I may be wrong. My $.02
          "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I agree with Californiakid. You will likely not finish in only 4 weeks time. You may want to try to keep them in veg until after your move if at all possible. Otherwise, you may be harvesting bud that is weeks away from being ready.
            Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
            Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Where I'm moving to isn't exactly grow friendly so I can't take them with me.. although I completely understand what y'all are saying.. I guess I was fed false information.. well I could try to switch and see what happens but I'm more then likely going to agree and say these will only be a learning experience and never finish.. unless I find a sitter or something lol

when I initially started I had plenty of time but things happened had to restart.. but would of still ended with atleast two weeks extra.. but apperently I wasted the first two weeks of flower.. ugh.. owell hey anyone wanna be a sitter lol

Comment

• ellz
                ellz commented
                Editing a comment
                At this point, I would say swap the bulb over to the HPS bulb if you have one, and just grow them as long as you can. You will probably get something out of your work. Might not be the best thing in the world, but hey...something is better than nothing! Plus, like you said...it was a great learning experience because every time you make a mistake, you are learning what not to do next time. Best of luck with it either way!

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah.. I have plans for next time.. I want actual seeds I know what they are I'm planing on adding about 9 more systems and what not so I just wanted to test this and see if it worked lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X