Going on holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on holiday

So I am freaking out now I have to go on a holiday with my wife and kit for 6 days. I am not excited I should be it's going to be fun. But I am going to be gone from my girls for 6 days. I am worried 1 plant is suppose to be finishing the day I get back according to the manufactures eta. I have got my RDWC system running perfect with no issues I have enough capacity now after adding another res. To last me 7 days with a 4 gal reserve.
    This being my first grow I don't know what I am doing or what's going to happen in the last week of flower for my strawberry.
    Both of my plants are health and show no signs of anything bad so I am probably being a nervous parent. I feel like I need a hug and some 1 to tell me every thing is going to be ok

It will be right
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Should be fine for 6 days and I've always loved looking at my girls after a break rather than everyday you see so much difference

Comment

Yea that I am excited about I have to keep going back and referencing photos to realy apreaceate the rate of growth. A bit worried and I am going to string them up my blueberry is starting to rely put energy into bud production and I am worried she is going to be on the ground when I get back because of her hight I ran her limbs horizontally so they have no virtical support

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Here's your hug, abadtrip, and a chuck under the chin: IT'S GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT. You're an excellent cannabis caretaker. You are not abandoning your plant. The plant won't get separation anxiety (though you might). I know it's hard, but try to have fun with the humans!!!!

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mate

Don't panic, the first few times I went away from my plants, I worried for nothing. I just got back from 5 days vacation and never thought about them.
      When I return, they always look better than when I left them- unattended.
      Just tell the plants to stay away from any boys and you will be fine, lol
      It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• Weed Pharma
        Weed Pharma commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, there is usually a 2 week window for harvest and it's better to be two weeks late, then 1 week early.< Pretty sure Oldjarhead told someone that- and its true

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I was not as worried about the finish on the strawberry I think she might be a little behind sechuadle I am hoping to turn off the recurculating system for the strawberry and flush when I get home I had to design my system to work around the 2 plants finishing at different times so I can shut 1 pot down and keep the system running in the other if i need 2.

Comment

So I feel extremely worried I am 800miles from home and I just checked the weather it's going from a high of 80 today to a high of 60 with a low of 50 for 2 days I can't do anything about this my light is on at night so I'll have a little heat in the tent but still my window fan is running so it cools off the room at night. They are going to get cold is 2 days at 50 60 deg weather going to kill my plants they are in the last week or 2 of flower

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          For low temps you really only need to worry about getting frost temperatures. 50/60 is fine.

Thanks I needed the reasurance. I doubt it will get to frost temp in the middle of summer in New england.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          lol nah, not after May (I'm in NE, too). If anything, with lower temps comes lower humidity which is optimal for flowering!

Well I got home today long 15 hr drive everything is wonderful plants are huge.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          They like the cool weather? I know mine did!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, RIPE!!!!! Cut em down!

Fo reals I'll snap a bunch more pics tonight after work

Comment

Looks like Harvest Time Is Here I'll be over after dinner LOL, yeah my vacation starts next week I'm sending my wife to La for a week great vacation....

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Tell her to bring me some of that LA weed!!!!! Nah, never mind: I'll just grow it myself...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X