Rapid rooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapid rooters

I can't find Rapid Rooters anywhere so I thought I'd use Amozan I bought them and was waiting about two weeks I had my bank statement today over £600 was taken out of my bank account. I am fuming plus I have seeds needing planting I don't like using peat pellets the Cannibus plant's I used last time grew very slowly. Rapid Rootes are like gold to get here in Wales UK.
    And can't buy any soil now from say B&Q it's all Mirical grow with added nutrients. So I am stuck with seeds as what I have read Bat soul will burn new roots. I am new paid alot of many for tent lights ballast seeds fans and now Amozan . Everything seems to be working against me. Not happy camper today .

Morning 7642 , What happened? WTF , how much is 600 pounds? RRs don't cost much, I would be on somebody's ass right now ,that sucks. Just go look under some old bushes and get you some good top soil to get started, till you can get some better soil later, try to find some that's got a bunch of worms and old dead leaves in it. You might not even need any different soil , Good luck.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

These are basically the same thing, and they're only £6 for 24 of them--I think it's what alltatup uses. For soil, you've gotta have some sorta garden center somewhere around you, I know how the UK is with gardens.

And get a complaint in with Amazon right away, they won't tolerate 3rd party sellers messing about like that!
      Last edited by Aloner; 07-17-2017, 10:16 AM. Reason: Included cost
      My first grow

Comment

Dodoman7642 I prefer to use the Root Riots because I don't want to give GH my business. I sure hope for your sake that they are significantly cheaper than the Root Riots. I have had excellent results germinating in them.

So cheer up, sad camper: we invest a lot in this little "hobby," and hopefully it really starts to pay off sooner rather than later!
        Last edited by alltatup; 07-17-2017, 10:49 AM.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          I wanna chime in why Monsanto sucks. After WW2 USA had a lot of hydrogen bombs "factorys" where they used to create tritium and other hydrogen isotopes essential to making this bombs. When they stop making them instead of dismantle those factorys they started making hydrogenated pesticides that would kill everything they touched. So Monsanto came as a solution to modify crops so they can survive this poisons. I think recently bayer bought it

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          Living in a corn field let's just say Monsanto is a love/hate relationship out here.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          9fingerleafs I bet Monsanto called that "recycling." Waste not want not. And GGed, it is a recent purchase by Scott, but I don't remember the details. It's all over the internet.

Here's a great documentary on the subject in broader terms:

I used to show it to students who were soooo suprised to know that USA doesn't support democracy abroad. It has a pronounced preference for dictators as far as Latin America goes.

You bought rapid rooters and it cost 600 pounds??? You mean amazon right? Cause idk what amozan is and sounds like a scam

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X