• Show
Clear All

New Grow

Nice start snax. What are they ?

Comment

• Charlie
      Charlie commented
      Editing a comment
      nice, I love to watch them grow. There is nothing boring about watching grass grow.

I'm in....yet another to watch
    ​​​​​​so many gardens to keep track of
    glad to have ya....please keep posting as time goes
    Watcha got there

Comment

Thanks guys I will try to keep pictures updated throughout the grow. These are Blue Rhino seeds, a hybrid of Blue Black X White Rhino, they are feminized so no worries about male plants. They are in a 4x2 grow tent, grown in coco/perilite mix. Light is a 4ft. T5 HO, with six 54 watt bulbs. I plan to add some cfl bulbs on the sides as they get bigger and begin flowering. I will top them once or maybe twice and do lst training. I am using general hydro trio for nutes. Also calmag and floralicious plus. I owe all of my limited knowledge to GWE and am happy to contribute to the forum. Anyone who has any suggestions or comments feel free to post. I am by no means an expert and welcome any comments that may help my babies! Anyone who has suggestions on how to calm myself down and grow some patience would be extra helpful! Lol! I have a feeling the next three months will be the longest of my life!!!

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they will be....lol....Very long

Next one will be the same way
        It's like that for me every grow...I try to stay out of room for as long as possible so I can notice difference....that's not easy either..lol

• Karlee
        Karlee commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a painful wait so keep busy doing things and come here and see other grows and learn more then you can imagine!

Only thing I have to say is: EASY ON THE WATERING !!!!!

Comment

snax, the picture of perfection. Heed kingfish's words. They are so vulnerable to over watering that young.

Comment

Plants tell you so fast when something is wrong so pay attention..Like I was misting a 5 day old with ph'd water and it showed little faint spots in 5 min.It's fine but they love you to catch these mistakes! lol
          Bubblehead
          4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
          4 Cures and a Life time gardener
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Day 6 update. Got some new pics, plants seem to be responding to the nutes very well. I will continue to post pics every couple days. Anyone has any suggestions I am very appreciative.

Comment

• rockman
              rockman commented
              Editing a comment
              Gosh they look like healthy young babies! Welcome to a group of very like minded friends! 🌱🌻

• Charlie
              Charlie commented
              Editing a comment
              So vibrant and strong looking.

• Nartak
              Nartak commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey just curious snax,how tall were they on this day? ? Im on day three and im kinda worried about their look/height...

i thought one mists the undersides of leaves..stomata? as early seedling?
            The word stomata means mouth in Greek because they allow communication between the internal and external environments of the plant. Their main function is to allow gases such as carbon dioxide, water vapor and oxygen to move rapidly into and out of the leaf.
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Originally posted by snaxbudz View Post
              Thanks guys I will try to keep pictures updated throughout the grow. These are Blue Rhino seeds, a hybrid of Blue Black X White Rhino, they are feminized so no worries about male plants. They are in a 4x2 grow tent, grown in coco/perilite mix. Light is a 4ft. T5 HO, with six 54 watt bulbs. I plan to add some cfl bulbs on the sides as they get bigger and begin flowering. I will top them once or maybe twice and do lst training. I am using general hydro trio for nutes. Also calmag and floralicious plus. I owe all of my limited knowledge to GWE and am happy to contribute to the forum. Anyone who has any suggestions or comments feel free to post. I am by no means an expert and welcome any comments that may help my babies! Anyone who has suggestions on how to calm myself down and grow some patience would be extra helpful! Lol! I have a feeling the next three months will be the longest of my life!!!
              Just because you bought feminized seeds does not mean they will be females. I bought seeds from a source in southern Cal. I planted 4 of the 10 I purchased for 25 a piece! 3 of the 4 were male. I also took many clones from them and started labeling them so i would know what plants they came from, then I thought hell! They're all female so whats the use!!! WRONG! Needless to say I had a small nightmare on my hands trying to figure out what was what! The seed supplier said it was not their fault and would give me credit on the next purchase! Yeah right! so I can waste more time like 2 months! To find more males! So this can happen, hopefully not to you! or anyone else for that matter! Strain Bank no MORE!
              Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• ZigZag
                ZigZag commented
                Editing a comment
                OUCH! bad seed bank for sure. I always get fems cuz I don't have the space for males. I'd get my seeds from another vendor_ like those recommended on this site or if you want to order within the US instead of elsewhere then try Southern Oregon Seeds. They ship by post and are always great to work with. They are on the web. Lots of seeds from all the big seed banks_ but they are inside the US. Not really heard of anyone having problems with orders from outside though.

Originally posted by snaxbudz View Post
              Day 6 update. Got some new pics, plants seem to be responding to the nutes very well. I will continue to post pics every couple days. Anyone has any suggestions I am very appreciative.
              I would hold off on the nutes. They look very green. I don't give mine any nutes 'till the 2nd or 3rd week in their permanent pot.

Comment

I certainly hope they turn out female! We shall see I guess. I have been giving them only very light nutrients since they are in coco coir. I watered with plain pH 6.0 water this morning. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Day 8 update. Looking pretty good. Slight yellowing on tips. Fed plain pH 6.0 water today. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Comment

• Charlie
                    Charlie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man, keep this up, their going to be the best.

Fresh! They look great snax. Nice work!
                  Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                  Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                  GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                  photoperiod feminized seeds
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

They may be ready for a bigger pot. Also, take it easy on the nutes. The yellowing tips could be a sign of both symptoms.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X