HELP. Im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL HELP. Im new

My 2 babies are sick. Im growing outside using ferti-lome and worm castings w a 5-1-1 npk liquid nute. They are about 5 weeks old. From all ive read the the signs on the leaves could be several things. Can anyone help?http://imgur.com/a/xUMaa

Too much too soon?
    My first grow

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but to much of what?

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Nutrients -- looks like it could be nute burn. But it could be something else. How's your pH? Also, have you checked GWE's Plant Doctor?

The ph is around 6 but im using those cheap soil test kits from lowes

Comment

Does that look like something spider mites could do?

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have first-hand experience with spider mites (knock on wood) but from looking at the GWE page on spider mites, it doesn't seem to be.

Im testing the soil

Comment

So test the water before i put in and the drainage water? Sorry for my ignorance

Comment

Sky, wondering if you overhead watered when it was very hot outside. This can leave specs like this on plant leaves.
            Organic only soil grower
            Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
            Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

You wanted advice...ok
              Get rid of the pail and put your plant in a proper home that drains properly.
              J.W.
              SSD

Comment

You can use the pail. It will work. That looks like the same color and size I used to use when I grew in dirt. You should put some holes in the bottom for drainage if you haven't already.

Comment

I've put about 15 holes in the bottom of each bucket. I know a lot of people like to pick on new Growers but I'm just trying to find my way here so. Please knock off the sarcasm and help me if you want if not okay

Comment

• berrypilot
                    berrypilot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    🌱 I agree, I feel like we need to make an effort to be nice to new growers. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to text, so it just sounds really ornery or mean sometimes. It helps if you add "/sarcasm" to the end so people know you are just kidding! 🌱

Wow, stop trying to make things so hard for new growers! /sarcasm

• South Sierra Dude
                    South Sierra Dude commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He didn't ask for help. He asked for advice. I advised ditching the bucket; others tried to help fix the bucket.

Thank you i didnt know to put holes on the side.

Comment

• Burny
                    Burny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No liner just dirt.

• Burny
                    Burny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's kinda like a copy of an air pot. I paid a lot for some 5 gallon air pots when I first started and those buckets with holes drilled in them work just as good. Maybe better. When the roots reach the holes they dry out and are air pruned.

Thanks burny😊

Comment

Your welcome. I'm not sure if your spots are anything to worry about. Probably what canyon grower said. Are the spots still coming on new leaves? Why have you cut part of your fan leaves off for?

Comment

🌱 Can we see a picture of the whole plant? Some ideas... it could possibly be root problems (if you scroll down that page, I feel like I see a few examples that look a tiny bit like your plant, also the leaves look a little bit droopy or hot) or a calcium deficiency. What is the temperature/humidity, and could you possibly have bugs? Does your liquid nutrients also have micronutrients, or just NPK values? 🌱
                      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X