No announcement yet.

250W Top-fed DWC aka Bubbleponic Grow Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is day 42 of flowering and day 76 of grow.

Air Temp : D: 25-28°c(77-82) N: 20-24°c(68-75)
    Tank Temp : 18-21°c(64-70)
    RH : 50-70%
    pH : 5,8-6.1
    Nutes : 1tsp/gal M, 1/2 tsp/gal G, 1 1/4tsp/gal F, 30L Stopped giving her grow today and will see how she reacts from there.
    Top-ups : 0-25% top ups

They are doing quite well, although the super cropping slowed her down slightly. This plant has been under stress pretty much since the beginning, constantly bending and tying down branches, she is growing way to big, you can see on the picture I had to bend some stems at a 90° angle , Hectic, never imagined she would grow so much, but she is slowing down on the growth finally, just a few centimetres every few days or so.

They are full of pistils and are starting to produce some very nice smelling trichomes although she isn't very pungent just yet.

If anyone has some idea as to reduce humidity in my grow box without having to buy expensive dehumidifier would be much appreciated, luckily my grow room is small so it shouldn't be to hard to reduce the humidity.

Thanks everyone for the support and all the best on your grow!

Comment

That is a MONSTER OF A PLANT....holy cow...not sure how to fix your rh..except take fan leaves away...looks like you've been doing that already...

Kick exhaust fan on higher if you can...or add another one

She's huge!!
      Congrats....boom buds

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
        That is a MONSTER OF A PLANT....holy cow...not sure how to fix your rh..except take fan leaves away...looks like you've been doing that already...

Kick exhaust fan on higher if you can...or add another one

She's huge!!
        Congrats....boom buds
        Hahaha Thanks man ! Yes she is just so big its ridiculous, for a first grow I am very satisfied for now !
        Yes you are correct I have been trying to keep the fan leaves to a minimum, otherwise it gets too crowded in there, didn't think removing them could influence my rh, might remove some more at some point, she just got trimmed a few days ago.

And again you are right, I was thinking of putting my fan on 180 instead of 160, but its making more noise and right now I need to be super stealthy, but in about 10 days I'll increase the speed as stealth won't be a priority as much as now. I'll let you know if it improves much. Currently it sits at about 60-70 at night and around 40-50 during the day.

Thanks Green !

Comment

One week has passed since last update, seem like forever and for her as well, she has put on weight !

This is day 50 of flowering and day 84 of grow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	7.34 MB ID:	43343

Air Temp : D: 23-26°c(77-82) N: 20-22°c(68-75)
          Tank Temp : 18-21°c(64-70)
          RH : 50-70%
          pH : 5,8-6.1
          Nutes : 1tsp/gal M, 1/3 tsp/gal G, 1 1/4tsp/gal F, 30L
          Top-ups : 0-25% top ups

Lots of pictures because lots of interesting stuff happening !

She is starting to fatten up, and I love it !! She drinks like crazy, currently a gallon a day, I finally managed to find the sweet spot with my nutes and the nut burn on my leaves has disappeared. Although now that she is fattening up I upped the dosage and will monitor how she reacts closely in order to really find the sweet spot. I think she reacts similarly to Wattze plants, where they don't need much at first but when flower comes they start getting very hungry !

I've tried following my guts during that grow as I've been told, but I feel like I am coming to a stage where experience overweighs guts...I have a few question, and would really appreciate you input ( I know that you are not too far Green75 )

-Any idea how far I might be from harvest, just an approximation ?... I know you guys don't all follow feeding chart, but as a newbie I am, and mine or Nebula's, says that to keep longer flowering repeat a certain week , but then the last 3 weeks nutes change, and the last 2 are flush weeks... I just don't want to end up with too little time to flush..
          My guess is about 3-4 weeks from harvest.. but again I am not sure... What do you guys think ?

-Also realised I messed up my prunning or at last could have done it better. I might end up with a bit of popcorn bud as I left to many small branches at the bottom which are not getting much light...
          Is it recommended cutting them ? or is it too late and might stress her too much ?

Thanks for the help and support really !

She is getting frostier and frostier, and that lovely fragrance is starting to smell ! But the carbon filter works miracle, can't smell a thing !

If anyone has any input, advice or anything, please feel free, the more you guys talk the more I learn

Great day to all of you and your girls !!
          Last edited by Ingwe; 01-16-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

That is one unruly looking lady....wow...hard to say when she will be ready....

Comment

Wow they are beautiful! Keep on posting wooo
              Grow and good luck
              Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Thanks for being here and for the support Furry ! And of course Green , always her to drop a nice message ! She is indeed tough to keep in check ! She is a wild lady ! But its great fun playing with her !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X