Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Give Up! My motivation for newbie growers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Give Up! My motivation for newbie growers!

Hello Friends!
    First of all I would like to say that Im also newbie grower and also like you, had a lot of problems during my first grow!
    But after struggling and struggling I managed to go to the finish!
    My plants left max 1-2 week until final harvest but 4 days ago I cut a little bud just to check the quality. First I dried it quickly and smoked it but nothing happened than I decided to let the bud dry slowly..

Well yesterday... after 4 days of drying I smoked it and..... It was awesome!!!
    After several month of waiting, after all the problems which I solved with help of you my friends!
    I finally did it! Did my very first grow from seed to harvest.

Yesterday I was high as hell and happiest person cause I was smoking my very first harvest! Weed never tasted so good for me!

And what is most important the bud I smoked was still young! (1 month in flowering) and my plants still continue to grow buds and I cant imagine how potent they could be when they reach full potency!

For those who still struggling with their first grow I want to say that never give up! even If you think that everything is over!
    Here I made a pic for you just to imagine how my plants looked like when I nearly gave up and how they look right now.
    If you truly like growing cannabis, You will make it!

Just never give up! you will always find solution!

Thanks

Zaxar great feeling isn't it, love me my home grown lol, must of been a tough four days . just remember the last two weeks is the hardest to get though we tend to wan't to cut it down early and the buds fatten up then.
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Excellent advise Zaxar , Its hard to beat good homegrown bud., just like in the vegetable garden ,my tomatoes are way better than from the grocery store. Like Nebula says ,proper drying an curing is the way to go. She didn't make that up , but learned from years of experience.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Happy to read your posts

My next step after harvest is to dry and also cure them
        and of course share it with close friends

Comment

Zaxar that is so awesome!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

That's mighty nice of you Zaxar. Can I ask you this ,what is a Zaxar ? It sounds cool. I wish I would have named one of my boy's Zaxar.
            Cfls for a week or two
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Zaxar
              Zaxar commented
              Editing a comment
              Well to say shortly, its a name of man in my country who liked to have fun all the time )

I agree, I cut down my first plant yesterday! ❤️

Comment

Zaxar ,that name fits my boy's cause they sure like to have fun. I hope you have some fun today 2.
              Cfls for a week or two
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Great! Im very happy that my nickname inspired someone

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X