Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyler_hobbyist candy cane photo

Candy cane 8weeks of flower

Looks fuckn awesome did u get thos seeds from crop kings?

Comment

1000w hps eye hortilux and the last week of flower I also used a second 1000w mh 10k solistek finisher bulb. That's both 1000watt HIDS running 12/12 along side a 8,000btu AC with 1300-1400ppm co2. Both lights were 10-15inchs away from plant bud sites at all times. Last 24hours till harvest both lights were on full time 24hours.

Comment

Christmas in july, looks yummy.
        Space for Rent.

Comment

Fox farm tri nutes for veg and flower was emerald harvest normal doseage along side npk industrys bio stimulents. Humic acid, kelp, b vites, amino acids, mollases,silica, bloom microbes. All full doseages. Fed with nutes every watering (every 3days) emerald harvest micro,bloom,grow,honey chome full strength all nutes all the time. Last water till harvest was a full flush 20gals of pure water each plant ph 7

Comment

707grams of untrimed bud. 462grams of trim and pop corn buds. 6grams for the plastic bag. All trim/pop corn is gunna be made into oil. This is plant #1 the big girl

Comment

Comment

410grams of bud and 343 grams of trim/pop corn

Comment

Final trimmed yield!!! 699 grams fully trimmed. All trimmings and pop corn are gunna be made into oil.

Comment

Ya man I got em from crop kings they were supose to be autos but they were not. They ended up being photos.

Comment

Nice harvest -- 'grats!!
                      My first grow

Comment

Thank u very one I am very happy with this yeild

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X