2nd Harvest - We Cut them all down :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Harvest - We Cut them all down :)

Almost 9 weeks to the date after flower switch, we decided to cut our three Northern Lights plants down. This time was so much easier than the first time. Way less work since we trained properly and defoliated twice during the flowering stage. Anyway Can't wait to get these girls all dried out and curing! Enjoy and happy Friday

Beautiful! Gratz!

Can't wait for my NL's turn in the tent
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Wow, great!! I'll be happy if my NLs turn out half as good!
      My first grow

Comment

Beauty. Do you leave the buds on the whole plant like that to dry? Doesn't that extend drying time with no benefit?

Comment

Ewwwwwwwe upside-down weed that's my favorite part.
          Congratulations Harvester
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            Beauty. Do you leave the buds on the whole plant like that to dry? Doesn't that extend drying time with no benefit?
            so we follow the tutorial here : http://www.growweedeasy.com/drying-curing

This is only our second grow and honestly I'm not sureness if it makes a difference or not because I haven't tried it any other way. However we have followed all the other instructions on this site and have had great results thus far so I'm going to keep doing it!

Comment

• Jason
              Jason commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what I was looking at. I followed it after my first grow and was very happy with the results. I was honestly surprised by the difference as curing went on.
              Four weeks in and the smoke was smooth as silk with very fine flavor.

Jason my biggest problem is that 4 week period of looking but not touching haha

Comment

Me too! What I should have said was "What was left after me burning through it for four weeks was AWESOME. What there was of it." The other problem was I gave too much away. And then I had begging friends at my door, on the front porch, on the back patio and in the TV room." Now that I know the difference, I think I will try a bit of discipline. But I know how that goes. And my friends will look at me like a took their lollipop away. Beautiful grow. Looking forward to something similar in 5+ weeks. If I had done my calendar math better, I'd have scheduled my trip to Europe during cure time. Maybe next summer. But then I have friends with keys.........

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X