Are those or cloudy?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those or cloudy?!

Heya all, autoflowering reaching the end of her days so I take picture of trichomes everyday. Today seems to finally be the proper beginning of harvest window. I'm unsure if those are proper white, or still very clear. I think it might be a trick of light that makes them appear whiter than they should, so I ask your help. The trichomes picture is of the top bud, I know for a fact the others are not ready.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170621_124104.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.14 MB ID:	107489Click image for larger version  Name:	20170621_190152.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	107490Click image for larger version  Name:	20170621_190140.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	107491Click image for larger version  Name:	20170621_190208.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	107492Click image for larger version  Name:	20170621_190214.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	107493

Goddamnit, I can't edit the title to "are those clear or cloudy?"...
    Also, I plan on harvesting the top bud on sunday I guess
    Last edited by Minoo96; 06-21-2017, 01:29 PM.
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

I'm thinking it's still early days yet. I expect I'll be impatient when I get to this stage too.
    My first grow

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      F*** me... Okay... I shall have to wait patiently then Thanks!

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Its too green, but not enough green. Pffff stupid jokes, i'll stop making those... haha.

Hey 96 , How in the hell did you take them awesome pictures, and as far as your questions I hate to say cause I might mess you up ,but I know what I would do if I was out of smoke.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha! Dude, I cut the sugar leafs and i'm drying it and smoking it, like some green-hobo! Its not very good, but its better than tobacco pure... I'll see, this is my first plant, I have others that are also on the way to be ready... I can harvest this one a bit early, that would allow me to wait for the others to ripe. And then September huge harvest if everything goes well

For the pictures, clip-on microscope on the mobile phone like this one : https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....4L._SX425_.jpg
      Then i just shove it on the bud. It should touch the bud. I almost push it back under the pression, that allows the picture to come clear. I'm not sure i'm making myself clear... Since there's pression, my hand shaking is not a problem, the bud doesnt sway left and right. It's trying with all its might to go against the microscope, so it gives a good balance.
      For these picture in particular, I zoomed 2X with the mobile software. But I guess for a better picture quality, not zooming is the best, then on computer you can zoom on it and have proper details.

Does that help?

Hell yeah it helps, fixin to order me one right now , thanks. You got you some nice plants. I got me a Dr.Kripplin auto that's 38 days old growing right now along with a NLAUTO that's 65 days old that I'm going to harvest in the next week or so. Thanks again for the information bout that clip on for your phone ,that's all i got is a phone ,no computer.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the compliment, I worked a bit hard making the greenhouse and amendment of the soil. This summer was/is good, so my efforts were rewarded.
      Outdoor though it doesnt need more care than that, and that's very cool I feel. It grows like weed
      Hey by the same time, do you have hygrometers? Its also very useful... here a link to see what it looks like. http://www.cigarmalaysia.com/627-thi...hygrometer.jpg

Very useful for drying/curing!!! It tells humidity and temp (I think you might know about those already, but in case you don't... felt like sharing)

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I paid 10 bucks for the clip on microscope, it works. 2 bucks per Hygrometer, bought 4. It works too. (I was afraid of the cheap quality... But I had to try eh. I'm satisfied)

Thanks Man , I already got 10 of them hygrometers an two ten packs of Boveda humidity 62 percent . I just bought one of those clip on microscopes from Amazon they were on sale for 6 bucks an something, can't go wrong for that. Thanks again 96
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought... If it doesnt work its just 10 bucks lost. Something I can afford ^^

I couldn't find boveda humidipack in my country I found another way to increase humidity in jar, place some green leaf material (non-smelling plant) inside with the overdried buds, and it works like humidipack somewhat.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X