Harvest...Finally in Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest...Finally in Sight

Haven't updated for a while, especially since breaking my ankle and having surgery, but I was able, with some help from my wife, keep the girls growing...

This has been an incredibly long haul and really believe it will all be worth it. I started from seed around Feb. 25 and I'm now in the middle of Flowering week 7 and can see almost 50% cloudy trichomes. The Northern Lights can flower to almost 63 days and the Cinderella can take 56+ days according to what I've read. I'm waiting for 80-90% cloudy and 20% amber before cutting her down.

This is my first grow so using GWE and all the help from the forum as my guide. I successfully made a manifold by following the guides. Starting to read up on harvest, trimming, drying and curing.

This site and members are truly awesome......Thank You All !.....Can't wait to smoke my girls......

How are they looking....what should I watch out for in the last few weeks?

Hello drbabe , I hate to hear about your ankle ,hope your doing lots better. Bro. You and your wife have done an awesome job ,they sure look good an I bet you are ready to try it out .That is a long grow ,but well worth it .I am growing a NLauto and am almost thru like you ,mine is 63 days old and have got another week or so. Just wondering, is your NLs smelling pretty good.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks DAAS.....The NL's have a nice sweet smell, didn't seem too much when I smell them in the tent......but...when I remove them from the tent for maintenance...I can really smell them in the room directly upstairs from the plants. The Cinderella 99 also has a nice aroma.

I thought I would dry the plants in a back room of the basement, but now I'm starting to have concerns about the smell permeating the house....so I may have to trim and dry in the grow room.

Comment

Plants look great drbabe. I dry in the tent to take advantage of the fan and filter. I think the whole house would smell if not. Sounds like flush and harvest is coming soon. Your leaves are a great color for this late in the life cycle. Nice work!
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Thanks Sheesh...drying in the tent (or the small room the tent is in) will be the way I'll be going. Can't have the house wreak of weed.....unfortunately.

Comment

Very nice drbabe

Comment

You are exactly right drbabe I got mine because of all the reviews saying hardly any smell. When you pull them out they have got the sweetest smell, man I love that smell it's awesome. I don't think your gonna have any problems from here on out , your pretty close now .Nebulas got good information on drying and cure but I know you are reading it. Congratulations Dr what an awesome grow.
              Cfls for a week or two
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Nice lollipops, is there a question on the table?
                SSD

Comment

Just a follow up....

All harvested, dried and now curing.........Final Yields

Cinderella 99 - 4.0 oz
                  Northern Lights #1 - 3.3 oz
                  Northern Lights #2 - 3.7 oz

I'm really pleased with the grow....could not have done it without the GWE community....Thanks to all who helped me out.

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nicely done!

good Job drbabe
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Great job drbabe , congratulations, well done , now you get to enjoy your harvest. And save alot of your cash ,plus it's alot better than that dogsh-t they try to peddle around where I live.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X