Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks damn nice....good job

Comment

Morning all.....LibertyHaze...leaves are now getting very sticky...bless.....I`m old enough to remember bakelite phones wired directly into a small wall box, pre mobiles...anyway, amazing what a small phone can take picture wise as standard nowadays...must mean I`m retro vintage

Comment

Pic#1-3 shows my current growth. I usually add a dehumidifier around about now as moisture could start becoming an issue. I`ve only had mold twice, both in the same grow and both same gene of auto`s....6 shooter I believe but what a smoke and the mold was once my fault, once inside a full bud which says a lot about 6 shooter (very highly recommended). Pic #4 is the Liberty Haze that was trimmed 2 days ago...the slight browning on leaves was her growing up too near the light when I was out during the day....confirmation really if you think about it. Extreme defol haters would`ve said she`d be too traumatized to do anything yet here she still vigorously grow. Now it`s just getting her to harvest and see how she and the others yield....rough calculations: 4 more weeks chillin then 2 weeks flush if we stay at this pace...stay mellow

Comment

BEAUTIFUL! ! Can't wait to see the update!
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Liberty Haze just after another trim and pre a Sledgehammer to remove any chems that have built up

Comment

Very very nice...good show for sure...looks inviting

Comment

This is the Liberty Haze that started this thread off. She has just had another robust defoliation though it is getting harder due to the intense stickiness of her leaves...be mellow

Comment

she is fully loaded....wonder if defo. had anything to do with that...????......lol....hahahahahaha...........of course it did.......nuff said on that

fuckin beautiful dude im anxious as fk to see this out.......

Comment

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This last bit of the grow Green is always a period of beauty but heck of a lot of nerves that nothing falters til the big chop....not much longer...reckon end of Jan also, plants we`re both growing shoots the anti-defol argument to bits if nothing more than how healthy and active both grows have been....fighting the good fight and all that
                    Last edited by PaganRich; 12-26-2016, 03:52 PM.

I don`t know if it`s me but I have concerns this may not be coming together as well as I had hoped...looks a bit too leggy for my liking...your views would be appreciated...am I just being paranoid? Oh, and behind one of these pics is my 83 year old mum who is staying, unaware of my hobby and never indulged or into it however she`s thrown herself into it helping me make the compost teas and watering, etc...she`s cool my mum

Comment

Pagan, I don't see anything wrong with your grow. Good for your mum to help you. Maybe you can introduce her to the finer things in life. Just imagine sitting in the parlor passing a joint with your mum. How cool is that ?

Comment

Cheers Kingfish...just looks bald and stemmy to me, was hoping for more covered colas...prob nerves

Comment

Looking stunning matie!! Never listen to them leaf lovers,waste of space and energy !! taught me this !!!
                        Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
                        600W

LED
                        2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
                        BioBizzLight Mix
                        Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
                        Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
                        Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
                        CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
                        Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Leaf lovers...lmfao....

Pagan man...they look fantastic...keep up good work

Comment

• Nartak
                            Nartak commented
                            Editing a comment
                            These 3 i put in order just for you!!

Thank you guys...appreciated Must`ve been a wobbly 5 mins....lot of stress coming up towards harvest after months of growing....as you guys know

Comment

I figured out that my recent uncertainty had inhibited me following the defol guidance and I had backed off being so pro-active in the trimming department so hammered into it today with this Liberty Haze. This is now halfway through week 6 of flowering, week 8 from commencement of 12/12 roughly....reckon 3 more poss 4 weeks before flushing.....dehum going constantly and thick black resinous goo on fingers when trimming so keeping a close eye on air flow....heavily budded stems and roughly 30 odd stems in an area roughly 26" across so airflow is crucial....quite exciting really but also soddin nervy as well

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X