• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	513.5 KB
ID:	105214

This is the end of week 1 of flower, and the stretch is on.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet Mary Jane could grow at a sewer exit... Haha.

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      Just two 18 gal plastic sterilite totes. Even with just 2 plants each they fill it with roots. I have a 3x3 tent I use.

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin good!!!

Saw a huge aqua ponics setup in lauderdale a few years ago really cool, growing lettuce. The lettuce tasted like sht! Ha ha
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good shit I hope?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      man, that IS some goooooooood shit...

alltatup This is 4 plants in two 18 gal totes. I flipped to 12/12 after 30 days.they are about 7 weeks in flower. The totes are 16 inches tall so the plants aren't as tall as they look

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, Joker, great job!!!! Did you build them yourself?

Hello Alltatup,Your plants sure like they are thriving , good job. Mighty healthy looking.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, DAAS! It's quite an amazing little grow box, and the reservoir stays amazingly cool. Just changed out their nutes and started week two of 12/12. So I guess our smokers' convention isn't going to happen... If you're ever down in this neck of the dirty southern woods, let me know! ;-}

Thank You for that invitation, but you never know really, we might all end up at another smoke convention one day, at least I'm hoping for another. But you are doing a good job with your plants, they look great.You ever in my neck of the woods be sure to give me a holler
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-18-2017, 09:13 AM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Name:	
Size:	552.7 KB
ID:	108024

Ending week two of 12/12. I suspect that one of the three BDs is a boy; keeping my eye on him/her/it...

I sprayed a spinosad "dead bug spray" for what I think is aphids; second spray on Sunday. I don't want to see any more little chomps on my leaves.
      Last edited by alltatup; 06-23-2017, 04:02 AM.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• deezplantz
        deezplantz commented
        Editing a comment
        beautiful! not a spot, mottle, curl or anything i can see! i'm green with envy!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        deezplantz I have been doing battle with some little bastards who are chomping on my leaves; second application of spinosad was yesterday. If I continue to see little chomps, I'll try neem oil. I hope that makes you feel green, but not with envy!!!! ;-}

• MommaBear
        MommaBear commented
        Editing a comment
        Sending death wishes to the lil bastards!!! Good luck girl!!!

Beautiful , love spinosad use it for fire ants as well. They discovered the bacteria in a rummery . Noticed no insects around "the barrels . So I figure rum must be really good for you.
      Bubbleponics
      Advanced platinum 450w
      Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        What's good for you and bad for invasive insects must be good!!

hi teach, looks like im late for class again. god you move fast!
      indica sexy! subbed

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Better bring a note, just in case.

• intergalactic_harvester
        intergalactic_harvester commented
        Editing a comment
        ur my proffessor in sativa school, thats right. wrong class. but i would like to stay anyway, if you dont mind me recklessly eyeballing ur black domina that is...

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Harvester, one of my favorite philosophers says we should all be student-teachers and teacher-students together. We all in this together!

Nice looking babies.
      It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
      Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
      Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They thank you for the compliment.

Great looking Indicas. Will put a word in to the ganja God's for a healthy stretch.
      Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
      5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
      If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GGed, you ARE the incarnation in human form, aren't you? That's what I've heard...

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        To quote my wife, "You're something all righty, old man!"

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwww, that's so sweet, GGed!!! That's the awesome thing about love: it never dies.

Very nice! I just picked up those exact tubs for my Flood Table!
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I coulda done it myself, but I couldn't.

Beautiful babies . U got the skills.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey thanks, redbeard: I think it's good genetics (theirs)!!! ;-}

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	680.5 KB ID:	109941 GONE BABY GONE

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Rats and damn

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup_ I'm planing on growing some regular seeds my next grow _ I like the THC/CBD %_ you can get high and get decent CDB too. Its definitely helping with my med issues...So how many seeds do you think I should plant once they've germinated_ maybe twice as many just to be sure I get half females? It will be the first time I have tried regular seeds... Thanks for any suggestions!.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        ZigZag I guess you should plant twice as many as you want to grow. Here's what Sensi Seeds has to say about it, and they were spot on, cuz 1 in 3 was a male:

It is usually best to assume a female/male ratio of 50:50. Therefore, germinate twice as many seeds as you intend to grow. In practice, the natural female/male ratio is more like 65:35. This is because cannabis spreads its pollen through the air, without the need for pollinating insects, and therefore requires fewer males than females.

Name:	
Size:	541.4 KB
ID:	110159

Now I'm down to four plants--more breathing space. I tied them down and I defoliated. Now I'm going to watch them grow.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sad Jeg: I assumed there'd be at least 1 male, and I been looking for him all along. That's how it goes with regular seeds. Just glad he's out.

• intergalactic_harvester
        intergalactic_harvester commented
        Editing a comment
        like you said teach, at least it was just one! lucky draw for regular seeds

All four plants are now budding. Had some issues with nutrient lockout last week, so I flushed them with AN Flawless Finish and decided to switch them over to AN nutrients for the rest of the grow. I'm becoming convinced, the more I read about nutrient companies and their research or lack thereof, that I will stick with AN from now on.

So the C99 was the only plant to show problems, and at first I thought it was calcium deficiency, which I then determined wasn't possible. Then I read a lot about nutrient lockout, and I've got a lot written up in my notes. An often overlooked but crucial issue to understand. It just reinforces the importance of regular 48-hour flushes every other week or even every week.

Right now they are on 25% strength nutes, until they show me some vigorous growth. But I can see today that C99's color is coming back in and I believe she'll be all right. She has the biggest buds.

Name:	
Size:	559.5 KB
ID:	112757

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	556.7 KB ID:	112758

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X