When to harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to harvest

Here is a couple pictures of my white widow 39 days into flowering. I'm wondering how much longer before harvesting, and a picture of my diy cfl lighting (trash can lid with 3 100w soft white in the middle, and 12 23w mixture on the edges. Tell me what you think. If you have any questions i'll be glad to answer them.

I'm thinking you want to wait until more of the pistils have darkened. Plus the trichomes aren't really visible in these pics... you want to make sure they're all cloudy (not clear) with at least a small amount of amber ones.

Check this GWE article for more detail.
    My first grow

Comment

Harvesting at different times will give u different highs. If u harvest when about30-40percent of the hairs have curled and changed color at about this time ur trics are clear going white this will give u a speedy energetic high and if u wait 50-70percent hairs turned in ambers will be roughly all white and maybe starting to turn amber. This is ur highest thc content and will give u a mellow high. Now u can wait till all ur hairs are turned in and colored and ur trics are all light brown/amber but this will give u a couch lock lazy feeling. Now this is only a general guidline! This isn't a perfect method but without a scope to check trics the hair method is next closest but isn't always true. So u gotta figure out what high u pefer and harvest at that time between early harvest and late harvest there's usualy 3-4weeks between. Also remember the long she grows the more yeild

Comment

A nice secret to increase cyrstal production is add white sugar like 1cup to ur soil then water normaly

Comment

This bud is finished

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X