My first (or successful) Grow. Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first (or successful) Grow. Quick question

My girl is about two weeks old, and it was looking healthy within the first week. I watered lightly. Afterwards, I added a little too much water, which was a big mistake, and I also added nutrients from the GO box I bought and used half of what was recommended from the box, and the next day i noticed she started drooping. I read on this website to add small holes around the soil and give it time (about five days) to recover. Recently, I have noticed that the leaves are starting to curl upwards. So at this moment, I'm not really sure what to do. I did what the website stated and have not watered the plant for about two days (waiting for the fifth day or so) , today being the second day.

I really don't know it could be one of a couple of things. While the pics were great, we need to know, lighting, growing medium, pH etc. etc
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

The lighting is CFL light bulbs, two 40W
      The ph of the water (which I always measure) is between 5.0-6.0
      The soil I use is Black Gold Natural And Organic Potting Soil plus fertilizer.
      I have not set up an exhaust system yet, since its about three weeks or so I was going to do that after a while.
      Last edited by xjcnows; 06-09-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        The ph should be 6-7 but that shouldn't make the plant look like that. Looks like overwatered to me

OKay, thanks 9fingerleafs, What should I do now? I have been waiting for it to start looking better. Its been about three days now. The top has some growth but the leaves seem curled in.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        There's is just waiting. But you should start some more plants

xj it sounds like you added nutes to a soil mix if that is what happened you may have burnt them , I would do what fingers says and start some more seeds that last picture really looks like its giving up the ghost . It may not be something you did could be just the plant hard to tell but yes we need all the info other wise we are just guessing .I don't mind guessing but I'm wrong alot lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks jarhead. I have started over with a new seedling.

Comment

Remember and drill holes in the bottom of the pots so that when you water her, she does not get drowned as there is no where for the excess water to go if there is no holes or not enough holes in the bottom of your pot.

Comment

Looks like thay have been cooked with to much fert. U have fert. In soil and added more? Plants are to young for that . Did u know that seeds have enough food to grow for at least 3 weeks without adding any thing to them at all.try to stay away fron soil with fert. In it . And don't add any until at least 3 weeks old then use 1/4 strength and see how the plants react to it .lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X