Is it pollen sacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is it pollen sacks?

So this is my first grow, plant is 6 weeks veg and 1 week flower. I'm pretty sure, not fully sure but, is this pollen sacks growing? If so should I terminate this grow and start another? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170606_204901833.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	102243

I'm on my first grow with zero experience and even I'm sure "that's a man, baby!"
    My first grow

Comment

That's a male kill him asap

Comment

If u wanna breed get collonial silver and 2 feminized plants and u can make feminized seeds that way don't make seeds thro a male/female because the genes are extreamly unreliable to be female and u could have massive misshaps

Comment

Definitely a male plant I just had to kill three myself get it out of your room don't let it pollinate anything else. I put a plastic bag over mine then cut it down then remove it from the room or wherever you may have it.

Comment

After u remove him and discard him take a shower and change ur clothing small amounts of pallen can fall onto ur clothing and u can end up polinateing ur whole grow room

Comment

If that's your first grow ,I'm sorry it turned out like that , but you can learn a lot from watching it grow. Take it out in the woods somewhere and check on it every so often. If he's in a tent kill him an start over. They don't after first seeing them pollinate overnight, takes a week or 10 days .
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks for all the replies I was almost certain it was but, didn't really want to believe it so I had to ask the experts. I did learn a lot from growing this one so better luck next time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X