Sweetners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetners

Hello I'm using all of GH nutes for a grow in coco. I've herd that their flora nectar adds flavor to weed. I'm not looking for flavor. I just want the taste of my peyote cookies to taste like it should. But I also want the buds to fatten up. Looking at hydro honey,bud candy. Maybe dns raw or the new flora nectar sugar cane. I could really use some knowledge on this subject. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

I like to use Molasses it works great and it is cheap by the gallon. Not saying it is the best, just what I use.

Comment

• Harry
      Harry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you desertdan. But I was hoping to use something that is pre mixed. Thank you for your reply

Howdy Harry,
    I have used the Bud Candy, molasses, and now the GH FloraNector. I could not detect any benefits from using the Bud candy, I could see results from using molasses, but I have had the best results using the FloraNector. It does seem to enhance the flavor and the potency of the bud as well. I would also recommend adding the Floralicious Plus to You feeding schedule as well.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Harry
      Harry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DW2 it was a toss up between that or Hydro Honey

Molasses only works in organic SOIL ,feeds the microbes.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X