Coco, from hydro to soil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coco, from hydro to soil?

People my plant is shooting up. I was thinking if I started to treat it like in soil, like watering every three days, would that slow down the growth. At present I'm feeding, hand watering, like hydro in coco, every day. Anyone got any advice please.
    Common sense is not so common.. Voltaire

I guess you could try waiting longer between waterings and see how it reacts but if the plant is drinking all the water you are giving it then just stopping for three days will definetly stun her

Comment

If what you are asking for is how to control the height of the plant then you should try bending, tieing and suppercroping. Have you seen the lst section of the website ?

Comment

Can you post us a picture give us a much better idea on what's Happening. Is it stretching to reach the light, or is it just growing too big 9 finger is right, you could even throw a net over it and tie it down lots of different options good luck show us some pics .

Comment

I've used coco like soil with water to waste/runoff and with steady drip like hydroponic I guess. Both ways worked. Have you flipped to flowering time yet?

Comment

in 3.5gal pots I can't wait 3 days to water or my plants would be unhappy. Every second day max
            Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
            600W HPS
            Coco
            GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
            Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Hi lads,, it's in flower since 11th may, just started to flower bout a week ago. The lamp is 16" from table top. Can I super crop while she's in flower? Can't send pics, don't have camera. Anyone know when they stop stretching? Do they continue growing until harvest? Ta
              Last edited by Bob Bush; 06-07-2017, 08:55 AM.
              Common sense is not so common.. Voltaire

Comment

You can absolutely suppercrop but very gently and providing some support. They will stretch until you see a half sphere made out of pistils on the tops and then it will fatten up and rise only an inch or two. As long as the pistils and new leaves keep growing with a "V" angle they'll keep stretching

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X