Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grow Tent do you use? What would make it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohuhu 48x48x80. $81 on Amazon. I like it. My 1500 watt LED shows minor pinholes from the outside. No first light gets in so far.

Comment

I have a 2 x 2 x 3 LAGarden tent...and I'm probably going to find out quite soon that it's too small but that's on me for not starting LST soon enough. I wish it had a D-shaped door rather than a U-shape (that may have to do with where I have it--only option is in a corner so it's a bit tricky if I need to actually get into the tent) and a hole near the bottom for running wires/mesh window further up the side so I can see the actual plant and not just the pot. There are some tiny light leaks around the zipper but that shouldn't affect anything.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

I go with Gorilla
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Gorilla 4X4 here. Great tent although I had to cut the poles about 8" to fit it in the attic. Not recommended but it works. You need to roll the fabric up and over the top to make up for the extra and keep the tent rigid. I called gorilla and they will sell me the poles individually if / when I put the tent in a spot with normal ceilings.
          4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

I have 2 Mars Hydro tents, one older model and one new. I thought the new one would be perfect with the new viewing window and tool pouch but they didn't put any vinyl over the window so basically it's a viewing hole with a cover. So the only thing I would change is adding clear vinyl over the hole so the plant's could be viewed without having to open up the tent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tika View Post
              I go with Gorilla
              Me too! I own 2 of em. the 1600D fabric is tuff!!!

Comment

3x3x6 Apollo, liked it enough that when I got a second tent I stayed with them.
                The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
                Water Curing Experiment
                My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyJ
                  I got a 2x4 gorilla from hydrobuilder on sale and free extension. I like it.
                  I even got two extra extensions with my Gorilla tent too bad I cant use them huh?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X