Check This Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check This Out!!

We have 2 members of our GWE family... Green75 & LuckyAcres... who are pursuing their dreams of making a living doing what they love...growing weed! They are hoping to one day have a live grow show and for anyone who knows them, they are the perfect pair for it. But they aren't just growing weed, they're breaking barriers and changing people's minds on what you can do with autoflowering cannabis plants. It really is cool shit!!

Fast Buds featured one of Green75's videos on their morning Wake and Bake on Instagram just this morning! You can check it out & show him your support by following him here...https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1hKVfh...ast_buds&hl=en

Green75 was one of the 1st people I met when I joined this forum & he has helped me selflessly from day 1. He's influenced the way I've learned to grow & even the way I think & I've witnessed him do the same for many others. We've watched his grows in awe(sometimes in fear/disbelief ), encouraged him to send his grow journals to the seed companies, and celebrated with him when he was immediately asked to be a test grower 1st for Seedsman Seeds and then for Fast Buds.

Watching him evolve has been awesome & now he's joined up with another very talented Bud Master in LuckyAcres...the man with the canopy that EVERYBODY wants to hang out under!! A real PRO!

You can show them you're behind them by subscribing to their youtube channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...K1hpw7oyWWf1TQ
    There's a lot of free info on the videos & getting it from them 1st hand as they interact with their plants is a new and enjoyable way to learn from them.

Wishing You All The Luck Guys
    Your GWE Family Has Your Back Always

I follow green on Instagram. It's not just for the hose that grow autos. Green LST and manifolding is amazing for photos let alone autos. My next grow I will definitely use some of his techniques with a scrog. What he does with auto's defies conventional wisdom.
    Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
    5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
    If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol Agreed Pokedsmot

Wow...I'm blushing...Thanks Red...great show of your support..means the world to me... Very kind and thoughtful of you...I'm again humbled down to knee...
    we hope to do this site(our home) proud and represent it well !! Cannabis growing is my only true passion in life..before I found this site it was a secret love affair between my garden and myself...now I get to share it...this place gave me the showcase and started it all for me.. I owe it all to nebula and sirius..and all the forum members who have supported me and my grows..!! Thank you to all..!!

Ps...did I mention I love growing the marijuana weed

Comment

Awesome stuff 75 an Luckyacres. Best of luck.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 69..

Wow Red! I'm speechless...can I buy you dinner?!?!?
      Seriously though, thank you and yes on my knee as well my lady. Just honored. I didn't know crap about growing weed a year ago. Just 20+ years as a pro gardener. A guy showed me the basics and last fall I came across gwe. And yeah that dude was one of the first to step up and offer knowledge and support. I suppose he's alright enough.πŸ˜˜πŸ•Ί. I had height restrictions and wanted to max my yields so that's how the scrog came in play. Once all my growing dots got connected it was full steam ahead!!!
      Watching people freak out about greens pruning techniques was pretty funny to me though. Not in a condescending way at all but because I was just like "huh huh, yeah and? Looks like normal techniques to me. Albeit on the agressive side but when time is the limit..." I guess that's where I connected first with this maniac! Crap! I'm rambling again!!! But we're in this for the win, you better believe it!!!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

As you know: I have supported Greenie and Lucky since I joined the forum. you as well girlfriend!
        What these two men are doing is remarkable as well as the others . It is a most remarkable pool of talent as you indicate changing the face of autos.
        yes I wish tent space under Lucky's canopy and yes I think Greenies delivery is paramount to the success of the delivery of his experience and knowledge.
        Keep it clean and make it matter because it does.
        Thank you for the post and your energy behind it
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Checked out those vids before I posted here and they are awesome. Keep up the green work - cuz I'll be watching - next up I'll try imitating
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Stop it y'all!!! My ears are ringing like crazy tonight!!!! 😜😜😜❀️❀️❀️Much much love!!! Thank you!!
            x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Loving the video's. Keep up the good work guys!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	w244c.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	100792
              Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
              4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

β€œβ€¦marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

With Green and LuckyAcres, all of us here at GWE feel like the home team is in the Stanley Cup finals!
                DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
                315 LEC
                6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
                6" Carbon filter
                3- 6" fans
                humidifier
                temp and humidity gauge
                5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
                FF trio nutrients

Comment

• LuckyAcres
                  LuckyAcres commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sheesh!!! Thanks for the pressure!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

• PuravidaC
                  PuravidaC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You guys are up to the challenge!! Go team!!! πŸ˜†

Sounds like we all had same experiences here at gwe. I too began my indoor journey here, and green was always there with kind words of encouragement, it's been a blast and only git ing better. Thanks to all gwe family.
                Green and Lucky, good luk with the lucky75 channel, we all watchin your plan put to action.
                thanks agin GWE.

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks man..really

• LuckyAcres
                  LuckyAcres commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks joe! The kindness and support here is above and beyond!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X