Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra nute to make buds bigger and better

Can i ad bud candy nute along with my flora bloom to improve bud growth

yes you can but what truly determines quantity is LIGHT, bud candy are sweeteners just like molasses, it mainly enhances smell and provides amino-acids and vitamins essential for many terps... a quick google search will enlighten the topic with some biology, dont take my word for true and do some research, DONT listen to manufacturers claims, the idea of nutrients or additives increasing yield is Bologna!! haha good luck my friend

Comment

You'd be better off using Liquid Koolbloom to go along with the GH nutes you're already using
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

if you are looking for a weight gainer than i agree with OzBud liquid koolbloom is great and i switch to the dry Koolbloom in the last 2 weeks of flower it really helps add the bulk in there towards the end.
        3x3 veg tent
        2 - 4x4 flower tents

growing for 3 years ( 3 Harvest per year all from seed)

current grow 2 White Widow and 2 GSC . 9 weeks into flower manifolded in pod style DWC's

Veg tent has 3 week old Wonder Woman and AK-48, Just manifolded all 4

Currently use full line of General Hydroponics with Flora Trio

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X