No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day another 2 gal. water. So far the plants look ok to me. Root temp. now 73 above. Tent temp at canopy level 74 above. RH25% and holding steady
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-30-2016, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Looking great nuttin....awesome

Comment

My next feeding day is on the 3d of November. Do these plants look ready to start the Bloom nutes. yet?. I thought I would start at 50% of label.

Comment

I'd say they look ready for bloom nutrients Also, your buds are developing nicely!

Comment

Another day is here and still......my plants live. Water only today res. change and full feed tomorrow.

Comment

Another day another two gal. PhD water. Plants grew another 3.1 inches last night, or in the last 24 hours anyway. Plants are now belly button height!. Tomorrow, res. change and aggressive feeding!

Comment

New photos look healthy? Root temp. 72 above. Temp at canopy level 74 above. RH 26% and holding steady. With luck I will be cleared for take off by Christmas. I notice in the bud photo a leaf just below and to the left the leaf that purple in the center where the leaf stem meets the leaf. The main stem is healthy green I understand purple could be normal with this plant. In either case I am starting to think this grow may work out ok. Tomorrow the big res. flush and FLOWER feed!!!!!!!
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-31-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I am getting ready for flower and bud feeding time. I got out the fresh HPS bulb made sure it was clean Used micro fiber and alcohol to clean glass of bulb. I hope my flowering plant likes the new light!
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-31-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

They are begging for it.....lol

Comment

I would not wish my plants to beg. I went ahead and fed them today! complete res. change as well as bulb change!. As long as the new bulb fires up we should be ok. Checked all ducting an all is secure. cleaned all glass in cool tube I will fire up new bulb in 1 hour. I will use the hour to observe the newly fed plants for any adverse affects!. Since the light is out I misted my plants with distilled PHed water (knock any dust from my leafs. . I will fire up bulb when leaf dry's out good.
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-31-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

UPDATE HPS bulb fired up ok I noticed the light is YELLOW! I HOPE MY PLANTS DONT GET OFENDED.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                          Royal Nugs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Zoom zoom! Off they go!

• Grower-Aaron
                          Grower-Aaron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They love the yellow. You'll see ....

ZOOM ZOOM Isn't that a Mazda car term?. O wait............. There's had 3 ZOOMS yours only 2

Comment

I bet everyone will be relieved to know, From now on through harvest (if there is one) my photos will bee 7 days apart.

Comment

So far nothing bad has happened since I put newts in the res. I think the plant is ok I do not see any stress anyway.

Comment

Remember the good old days?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X