No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They seemed to survive my small feed this morning! new photos! they look happy to me!.

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice Lookin plants!! Love the animation too

Next week I will start at 50% the Bloom stuff. I now see 31 flower sights all covering the canopy top. All are equal in canopy height or as close as a 1st timer can get (Looks like a Buda head). Some are secondary flower sights but MOST are big ones!. That's a lot to fit in such a small area. I have already placed support bamboo posts around the grow. I also have net trellis netting ready if needed Secured on the tent poles , over the top but moveable up or down if needed (plenty to tie off on) . When I change over to using the Bloom part of the newts. I will be switching over to a fresh 600 watt Solis Tek HPS bulb for finish. I hope to harvest by or before December 7th (Pearl Harbor day) or so.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-27-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Took a quick look and plant is still alive!. All flower sights are standing tall!. Plants developing thick bud stalks! I guess to support itself in later life. A quick water top off is all they get today

Comment

Well the plant took another 1 and 3 quarter gal. of water today. Roots looked healthy and white ALL OF THEM. I was surprised at the size of the main stems on these plants they are thick and strong I guess to support the flowers. Plants growing real fast!. I may get my wanted 4 ounces from my first grow who knows?
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-28-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Root temp today was 76 above. Tent temp at canopy level 74 above. RH 25% and holding. (I live in a desert region).
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-28-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
            NebulaHaze commented
            Editing a comment
            Just curious, what's the temperature of the air that's getting bubbled into the tank? If it's pulling in cooler air, it will help lower the temperature of your reservoir. But your plants look amazing so I don't know if you should even do anything different

Sounds like and looks like you are doing awesome.keep it up nuttin....I'd wager you will exceed your 4oz. Expectations by at least 4oz.

I feel like I got a lot of time invested in your grow as well reading all your updates....so please keep up the good work I am anxious for your results. keep posting...

Comment

My guard dog at work

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
              Sounds like and looks like you are doing awesome.keep it up nuttin....I'd wager you will exceed your 4oz. Expectations by at least 4oz.

I feel like I got a lot of time invested in your grow as well reading all your updates....so please keep up the good work I am anxious for your results. keep posting...
              I do have motivation to have a successful grow. (My wife paid for the equipment, and I wish to live). the start up cost although affordable is costly!. My loving wife let me buy what I wanted no expense spared. My goal is to save the cost buying my meds. in the expensive "non profit" dispensary. Having a medical card does help with possession. But the dispensary cost makes me suspect a profit motive. I am not long for this world (or so the doctors say). I wish for my remaining spouse to have retirement savings. Not knowing where to start I read GWE and just started my tent. Now, if the plant lives until harvest Christmas will be financially brighter. HO HO HO. NO MORE WAITING IN LINE FOR ME!!!!!. I sometimes think I am waiting in line at a ride at Disney!. HY HO HY HO ITS OFF TO SMOKE SOME MORE.
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-28-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

I did not mention this is day 50 of a 80 day auto grow. I feel I made the right choice buying a pre made DWC kit. Set up was hard to do alone. Once set up and dialed in its kind of fun! though. I am disabled and as such have extra time to grow and nurture plants. This could be good therapy for me who knows. Next res. change I start adding the Bloom type newts. (at 50% of label dose.) Light now on 23 hours a day. I take the one hour to service the tent and clean the light!. So far I have not seen any bugs in my tent. I guess this could change. If they survive this week they also get a fresh HPS bulb with feeding. I hope the plants enjoy them selves. Many small flower sights showing up most new are small and secondary. I am not a greedy man. (So why do I feel like Dr. Evil?.)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-28-2016, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Anyone who thinks growing isn't therapeutic is doing it wrong!

Comment

• Green75
                      Green75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Right on.....

• Wattze
                      Wattze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Man, I work at a bank, I have to do this to stay sane lol on a real note though, it's taught me sooo much patience, and helps with meditating.. they have nothing but time to sit there and grow, and we can't do anything but help them along through the process.. it is like raising a kid, you just have to give them love and take care of them when they're sick! (Haven't gotten the chance to raise a kid, but I do have 2 kitties!) But yes, therapeutic is one word I'd use amongst many 😅😊

Today, I added 2 full gal. of PHed water. The plants are getting thirsty again. Looks like another 2.7 inches of growth last night. More flower sights are showing up (all secondary).
                    Root temp. 74 above. Roots looked white and healthy! (no goo or Discoloration of any kind.) Tent temp. at canopy level 74 above. RH 25% and holding steady. Still using the Solis Tek 600 watt 6K rated MH lamp and preparing for my first buds. I have a Fresh Solis Tek 600 watt HPS bulb just waiting for my tent (at next feed) . Hopefully all continues to go smooth!. (photos later) THIS IS DAY 51 OF 80. Seed store said 60 but I am counting on 80 myself.
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-29-2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Todays photo as promised!

Comment

Todays photo as promised!

Comment

• Green75
                          Green75 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Can you take one from the side as well..I wanna see in there please

Another day and 3 more inches! Plants still alive.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X